CHAPTER- XXVII

Taehyung has informed the police about your father but because of lack of evidence he couldn't get arrested. Meanwhile your father could no longer contact you since Taehyung changed your number.

Taehyung was trying his best to find out the location of your father, but he could not achieve anything. It seems Mr. Min was too good at hiding himself.

Taehyung's Pov

I want you to find each and everything about that person. I know he will definately try to meet Y/n again. He is wandering freely, and I can't be in piece thinking about this. I said to Jimin on the called as he sighed and said,

It is not an easy task to catch him or find out anything about him. Looks like he is expert in this work.

We have to do something to catch him.

Don't worry, nothing will happen to your wife. Together we will definitely do something, he will not be able to survive for long.

I trust you Jimin, I said and hung up the call. I'm grateful that he's my friend, he has always supported me no matter what the problem is.

________________

Hmm, just few days dear Y/n then I'll personally visit you. We've to settle a lot of things. It seems that you have told everything to your husband, my dear daughter, no problem, now I will meet your husband too, Mr. Min said smiling to himself.

He tried to contact you at first but stopped after realizing that police is now involved in it.

Some days later,

It was Saturday, Taehyung went to office early today as there was an important meeting while you were at home.

Your Pov,

Today after so many days I got time for myself. I should do something good today. Taehyung will also come home early today I should organize a mini date at home and I am sure he will like it.

Let's prepare things and arrange everything nicely

It's done and everything is sorted here. Food is also ready. I was looking to see what was missing and then I remembered that what's missing.

Man, this stuff doesn't even seem to be at home, I will have to go out and get it.

Never mind, I will hurry up and come back.

You went to the mart near your house to get the stuff.

Meanwhile,

Looks like God is with us today, all things are in my favor. Today what I have been working for for years will be accomplished Mr.min said after seeing you walking out of the house.

He stood a little far away from your house, waiting for a particular someone.

Where is this girl I already know this girl is of no use, she can't do even a single task properly he mumbled to himself looking at his watch.

I'm here, the girl said panting heavily.

Where have you been, Y/n's not at home right now hurry up and let me in their house.

Be patient, I have come, now I will take you inside too, there is no need to hurry she said taking out her Id.

The girl went towards your house, as the guard saw her he immediately questioned her.

Mam who are you and why are you here?

I have come to collect an important file, I am your boss's secretary and he has sent me here to collect the file.

Is it so? Please wait a moment let me ask boss the guard said and called Taehyung. After confirming he let her in and made her sit on one of the seats in porch.

LOVE ME AGAIN [KTH•FF]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara