CHAPTER V

Today was your wedding, 1 week passed just in a blink of an eye and now you're standing in the bride's room looking at yourself in the mirror all dolled up for your big day. There were numerous thoughts running inside your head. Saying that you were nervous would be an understatement. You were anxious well same goes for Taehyung.

After some time you both will be bounded together by vows for your lifetime, it was a big decision that you both had already taken and now you can't back off.

You were alone in the bride's room as all were busy in preparations. Soon Dahyun came and squealed looking at you.

 Soon Dahyun came and squealed looking at you

Omo Min Y/n you're looking so beautiful. I'm sure everyone's eyes will be stuck on you. My pretty bestfriend.

Thankyou Dahyun!!

Well you want to know who has came to meet you she asked.

Huh?? Who? you asked being confused.

Me Dumbo!!! you heard a familiar voice from your back.

Jungkookie!! When did you come and didn't even informed me you said totally surprised by his appearance.

I just wanted to surprise you Y/n he said.

And you did look how happy she is right Y/n Dahyun said.

You went to him and hugged him. Indeed, you were happy to see your another bestfriend on your wedding.

I promised that I'll be the one to lead you to the aisle along with Hyung. So how can I forget my promise he said while hugging you back.

Thankyou kook you said while a tear escaped from your eye, but you didn't let anyone see it.

Everything will be alright don't worry okay.

I kn- before you can speak Yoongi came interrupting you.

Y/n let's go the priest is calling for the bride and the ceremony is about to start he said while coming towards you.

Always remember I'm there for you okay, you'll always be my little Y/n your mother said caressing your head.

You felt rush of emotions inside you listening to Yoongi. Your life is about to take a turn now and you don't know you're ready for it or not. Apart from that you were nervous about how you will face Taehyung.

Y/n let's go hmm be calm okay everything is fine Dahyun said taking you out of your trance. You slowly nodded your head and linked your arms with Jungkook and Yoongi to go to the aisle.

Your mother and The Kim's were waiting for the ceremony to start. Everything was decorated beautifully according to your and Taehyung's taste. The guest had already arrived and now were waiting to get a glimpse of the bride.

Taehyung was already standing near the priest on the stage waiting for you to arrive. He didn't have any emotions on his face. He was replying formally to all wishes and compliments he received with a fake smile plastered on his face.