CHAPTER VI

Next morning,

You groaned due to the sunrays hitting your face which made you turn to your side.
After a couple of minutes you opened your eyes only to see Taehyung sleeping soundly.
A smile crept up on your face seeing him like this. He was looking so peaceful and dreamy, but then you got flashback of last night and your face turned sad......
__________

Taehyung came out after freshening up while you have already freshened up in guest room and now you were laying on the bed.

I'm not sharing the same bed with you Taehyung said sternly.

But we are married and its normal for couples to share the same bed you replied to him.

But there is nothing normal between us besides this marriage is just a show which I have done for my parents sake he uttered in a rude way.

Whatever but for me it's a marriage so I'm going to take it seriously and make sure you do it too you said and winked at him.

What's with your behavior Y/n? he questioned.

What?? I'm your wife Taehyung so let me act like one and it's getting late so let's just sleep you said.

Then keep acting like one and don't expect anything in return he said and layed on his side of bed backfacing you knowing that you are stubborn.

Let me see how long will you avoid me!!Huh you said in a whisper while covering yourself with the duvet.
_________

Shrugging off your thoughts you got up and went to get freshened up.

After taking shower, you came out wearing a pastel pink knee length frock looking like a doll.
You then did a little makeup and made your hair while Taehyung was still in his deep slumber maybe because he was too tired.

You glanced at the clock which made your eyes go wide seeing the time.

Sh!t, it's already 11:30 am Damn!! We slept for way too long. You went towards Taehyung and shook him a little.

Yahh Tae wake up!! How long will you sleep!!

I'm tired just 10 minutes more mom!! He said in a sleepy tone without opening his eyes.

You idiot I'm your wife, now wake up you shook him a bit aggressively to which he turned and slowly opened his eyes.

You!! How dare you touch me he said while sitting up on the bed glaring at you!!

With my hands duh!

You don't need to touch me. You have a mouth use that he retarded.

You were sleeping like a sloth I tried waking you up but you didn't even bulged that's why I have to touch you. Don't you think you should get up now.

He didn't reply and started getting off from the bed, you were about to go but suddenly your foot slipped, and you fell on top of Taehyung your hands automatically went to his shoulders while his hands were on your waist supporting you.

You both were lost in each other looking at each other when a sudden knock on the door made you both go back to your senses.

You stood up properly and fixed your dress while Taehyung got up and went towards the door to open it.

Oh Mom!! He spoke.

Ah good morning Mrs. Kim you said.

Good morning kids and Y/n call me Mom.

Ah Okay Mrs. K- I mean M-mom you said.

I knew you guys will probably wake up late since you both must be tired, so I told everyone not to disturb you. Since It's already noon I've bought some food for you guys. Eat it first and then go to your father because he has called you both saying that he has something important to discuss with both of you.