CHAPTER- XXII

After 2 days,

Your condition was better but you still didn't regained consciousness. Taehyung stayed there all along not wanting to leave you alone. Your mother used to visit you and sit beside you for hours, she was out of country for business purpose but came back immediately when she heard of her daughter's accident. Jungkook, Jimin and Dahyun too were present everyday to pay you a visit.

Even Mr. Kim visited you and comforted Taehyung. He was handling the office instead of Taehyung so that he can be with you.

It was evening when you slowly opened your eyes and again closed them because of the light in the room. You again opened your eyes adjusting with the lights. You roamed your eyes around your surrounding and realized that you're in a hospital room. You remembered what happened with you and a sigh escaped your lips. You were about to ring the bell beside you but before that a nurse came. She smiled at you while you stared at her blankly.

Mam, let me check your vitals for now and then I'll inform the doctors and your husband that you have woke up. He has been staying here and waiting for you to gain consciousness the nurse spoke but you only listened to her without giving any reaction.

Your so called father's word had affected you mentally bringing back all the troubled memories and your insecurities back. You went back in reality when Taehyung barged in the room and sat beside you softly taking your hand in his placing a gentle kiss on it.

Taehyung's Pov,

The nurse came out of the room with a smile and said, Mr. Kim your wife has woken up you can go and see her.

Really, I asked and she nodded her head.

Can you please inform her mother and my parents I requested her and she said yes.

I felt like I was on cloud nine when I heard her. Without wasting any more time I rushed towards her room and barged in taking a seat beside her. I held her hand in mine softly pecking it.

Why are you so careless huh? You know you have woken up after 2 days. You can't imagine how worried I was. Now you need to get better quickly Taehyung said looking at Y/n who was staring at him blankly.

Taehyung wanted to scold you for your carelessness, shower you with his kisses and love after seeing you awake. He wanted to know how everything happened, but he restricted himself to do any of those after seeing you looking so weak and dull.

Y/n nodded her head at him weakly and tried to sit but instead a released a painful grunt.

Yah don't try to sit. Your body need time to adjust since you must be feeling numb Taehyung said scolding her.

When I'll be going home you asked that almost came out as a whisper, but Taehyung heard you.

You'll be under observation for 3 more days and after that I guess I can take you home he said while you just nodded at him.

There was silence between you both which got broken when your mom barged in the room. You looked towards the gate and found your mom looking at you with tears in her eyes. Your brain reminded you of all the words that your father said. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath before opening your eyes again. Taehyung excused himself and went out to let your mother meet you.

How are you feeling now? Are you feeling any pain? Should I call the doctor your mother said looking at you while caressing your head.

I'm good you said weakly while she kissed your forehead with love.

You'll get better in no time. Since your husband is taking the best care of you, she said with a chuckle while you only looked at her giving no reaction.