CHAPTER- XVII

It was Saturday and you were at your mother's house to spend some time with her. But after spending only an hour with you she's been in the kitchen,

Mom what are you doing now?

What? I'm making lunch she said and again focused on her cooking.

I came here to meet you but you are not even talking to me properly you said and huffed in annoyance.

Hmm... I'm making lunch and I want you take it for Taehyung in his office she said as your widen at her words.

Why?? He will eat from the office canteen mom you said.

You're married now act like a wife. You rolled your eyes at her words.

Do you think I act like a zombie with him.

Maybe she said and shrugged her shoulders.

Mom you whined at her behaviour.

I came to meet you but you're sending me away to that workoholic human you said as she glared at you.

Go and change into something good till than I'm packing the lunch.

This girl, she is really 25 right? your mom wondered looking at you who was going to your room in annoyance.

Time skips,

Stepping inside the office, you passed a smile to receptionist before going towards the elevator. Everyone practically knows you're Mrs.kim so no one really dares to mess with you.

You went in the elevator and to your surprise Jimin was already inside. The last time you met him was at Mr.Choi party.

You awkwardly greeted him as he greeted you back.

Y/n I'm sorry for that day I shouldn't have talked to you like that Jimin said breaking the silence. You smiled at him and shook your head.

It's fine and I know you said that because you care about Taehyung. I didn't mind it. Jimin smiled at you in response.

Suddenly the lift abruptly stopped making you and Jimin stumble.

W-what happened you asked as your fear was now taking over you.

I guess there's some problem, don't worry I'll call Taehyung okay Jimin said as you clenched your fist tightly to stay calm.

Damn he isn't picking up. Jimin couldn't even call anyone else as he didn't have anyone else's number.

Jimin p-please do something I can't s-stay here you said stuttering badly and he saw you who was shivering in fear.

Hey hey don't panick I'm here I'm sure it'll start working soon he said as he hugged you to calm you down.

Take m-me out of h-here you said as your tears started falling.

Jimin got tensed seeing your condition as you were shivering really bad. He patted your head to calm you down but nothing was working.

Y/n we'll be out of here in some minutes don't cry please he said and tried calling Taehyung again but all in vain.

You flinched as the lights went off and hugged Jimin more tightly. Your breaths started getting uneven making him worried.

Y/n take deep breaths hmm don't panic he said as you tried to calm yourself, your vision was getting blurry as you tried hard to keep your eyes open.

Tae you whispered his name slowly.

Just then Jimin's phone rang and he immediately picked up,

Meanwhile,

Taehyung was busy in managing some work, coming back in his cabin he saw his phone. On seeing Jimin's several missed calls he called him back before he can utter a word he was cut off by the person