CHAPTER XXIX

Lately you had been feeling a little off. Your health seems to be deteriorating, and you couldn't shake off the feeling that something was wrong. However, you decided not to tell Taehyung anything since he will be worried.

I shouldn't tell him anything, he's already been worried a lot because of me . You mumbled to yourself feeling weak.

Days passed like this, you felt nauseous, weak and exhausted. You couldn't comprehend what happened to you. You decided to visit a doctor tomorrow.

You were arranging the dinner,  while Taehyung came downstairs after freshening up.

You seems off lately are you fine Taehyung asked .

I'm just a little exhausted, I think I need a little rest and I'll be fine you said but he looked at you in question.

Are you sure about that he asked as you nodded your head.

Let's watch a movie after dinner, I need your cuddles you said as he smiled and did as you said.

You and Taehyung were cuddled up on the bed watching a movie of your choice, but suddenly you felt a sudden wave of dizziness wash over. You clutched Taehyung's arm tightly, hoping the feeling would pass but instead your vision started to blur.

As Taehyung felt your hold tightening on his arms he looked at you.

Y/n, Are you okay? What's happening, he asked his worry evident in his eyes.

You tried to reassure him but your words come out weak and barely audible.

 Before he can process anything you fainted in his arms.

Y/n what happened, hey? 

 Panic rushed over him as held your unconscious figure. He gently shook you, calling out your name in desperation but nothing worked.

He immediately took out his phone and called his family doctor. 

Doctor, something's wrong with Y/N! She just fainted in my arms, he exclaimed, his voice filled with worry.

Dr. Kang, concerned for Y/N's well-being, asked, Is she showing any other symptoms? Have they been feeling unwell lately?

No, not really, he replied, his voice trembling. She have been a bit tired lately, but we thought it was just stress from work.

Stay calm, Taehyung. I'll be there as soon as possible. In the meantime, keep trying to wake her up and make sure she's lying down comfortably.

Taehyung nodded, even though the doctor couldn't see him. "Okay, doctor. Please hurry," he pleaded, his voice filled with desperation. He picked up Y/n carrying her into their bedroom. He gently placed her on the bed and held her hand.

When the doctor finally arrived, she wasted no time in examining Y/n. After a thorough check-up, she turned to Taehyung with a serious expression. 

There's a possibility that Y/n might be pregnant," she said, her voice filled with caution.

Taehyung's heart skipped a beat at the doctor's words. He looked at Y/n, who was still unconscious, and a mix of emotions flooded his heart. Excitement, fear, and a sense of responsibility all washed over him at once.

The doctor continued, To confirm the pregnancy, we'll need to run some tests at the hospital. It's important to know for sure, especially considering Y/n's recent fainting episode. 

Without hesitation, Taehyung nodded.

I'll take her for the test tomorrow he said as the doctor nodded her head in agreement.