CHAPTER- III

Flashback-

You were sitting peacefully in the park waiting for your boyfriend who suddenly called you to be here, you were admiring the couples roaming around, the kids playing and some people taking a walk.

You then spotted Taehyung coming towards you. You stood up from your place and were about to hug him when he stopped you by showing his palm which confused you, he never refused your hugs or kisses but his next words cleared your confusion.

It's over between us he spoke in a very cold and deep voice.

W-what are y-you saying Tae you asked perplexed at his sudden behaviour.

Let's breakup and end this!!

Is this a p-prank? H-how can y-you say this huh you said almost stuttering.

This is not a prank Min Y/n. It's over between us. He uttered his eyes showing only hatred towards you.

Tae please whatever it is we will sort it out. Let me explain, you said while tears were already falling down from your eyes.

There's nothing need to be explained. It's over now. I hope to never see you again.

T-Tae please you held his hand stopping him but he yanked your hand away and left from there.

You fell on your knees while crying miserably but he never turned back to look at you. He left you just like that broken into million pieces.
You called him, screamed his name but he never returned.
You didn't know what you did wrong that he suddenly left you all broken.

Flashback ends
.

Y/n's Pov

Why?? How can I marry him when he hates me this much. How will I be able to live with him under the same roof when he won't even acknowledge my presence.
Why me God!! I was already miserable and now I can't bear him hating me.

You were crying your heart out because of the unexpected encounter.
You never thought that one day you'll be marrying your Ex who hates you.

Meanwhile,

Taehyung tried denying for this marriage but his mother didn't payed any heed to his words. He was throwing everything in his room in anger reminiscing about the old memories he had with you.

.

Flashback

Yahh Y/n stop he said while panting heavily.

No!! Kim Taehyung you got tired so easily huh? You said teasing him.

If I caught you then you will be in trouble Miss Min he said smirking.

Is that so!! But you have to catch me first you said while running again.

You both were having fun messing with each other, playing around. You were running and Taehyung was chasing you.

Caught ya!! Taehyung said while he held your waist from behind and spun you around.

Okay Okay now put me down you said.

Nah not so easy Miss Min.

Aish Tae my head's spinning. Everything is going round round God! you said dramatically while giggling.

Such a drama he said while putting you down pinching your nose.

You giggled at his words and kept messing around.

Flashback ends

.

Taehyung's Pov

Ughhh!! I just hate it. I hate it when you dominate my mind Y/n. We were over then why now all this? I was trying to forget you but you came in my life again.