CHAPTER-VII

You were laying on your bed reminiscing about the past.

Flashback

3 Years ago-

Your Pov-

I was sitting in the cafeteria waiting for my two dorks, I mean my bestfriends.

Oh Y/n sorry we are late Jungkook said and sat beside you showing you his puppy eyes.

And it's all because of this bunny and his love for Banana milk said Dahyun while holding her and Jungkook's bag.

I'm so hungry and because of waiting for you idiots my apetite has increased you replied while sulking.

Don't sulk now you look like a goat said Jungkook showing his perfect set of teeth.

And you look like a rotten tomato, now shut your mouth and let's eat.

Hungry dorks Dahyun said laughing.

After you guys finished eating, Jungkook said something making you pissed.

So my dear bff Y/n, I hope you remember you have a dare to complete.

Yeah I know, so have you guys decided what will it be since my super intelligent friends needed time to decide.

Of course we have chosen the most amazing dare for you right Kook, said Dahyun.

So what is it?? You asked crossing your hands over your chest.

All you have to do is date Taehyung!!

WHAT?? Are you guys sane? you almost yelled hearing Jungkook saying it as if it is the easiest dare he has ever given you.

Taehyung is in the same year as you guys, but he is super cold and don't interact with others much.

We're completely okay but you have to do it and no excuses Dahyun said sternly.

Common guys be practical, He doesn't even pay attention to anyone except his friend that Jimin and you want me to date him. He will straight up reject me you said.

That's why it's a dare and you have to date him not get rejected by him got it Jungkook said.

Fine you said while getting up and leaving from there leaving your two dorks smiling best friends alone.

The college ended, and today you were late than usual because you got detention.

Your Pov,

Y/n you can do it, it's just a dare no big deal. But Kim Taehyung is like the coldest creature I've ever encountered, how will I even talk to him.

Damn! I've to find a way or else that dorks will give me even worst dare. But is it right to date him as a dare. Am I doing right?? I hope I won't regret it.

You were walking while talking to yourself and didn't even realize someone was coming in your direction and as a result you bumped into the person.

Ouch!!! Don't you have eyes Mr. you said as you came out of your trance and looked at the person. You widen your eyes in realization that the one you bumped in is Taehyung.