CHAPTER- XXI

You were stunned listening to all the revelations your so-called father made. You shook your head vigorously in a no denying to accept whatever he said.

My poor Y/n how can your own mother lie to you he said with a mocking smile.

You a-are the o-one who is lying, my m-mom can't d-do this you are a l-liar you said stuttering.

Then go and ask your mom that whatever I said is a lie or not he said and approached you and said well you can clear your doubts once you reach home but for now sign these documents.

With your teary eyes you looked at the papers in his hand you took them in your hand and read it. Your eyes widen realizing that they are property paper.

I won't sign these you bloody bastard you said throwing the papers at him while he just laughed mockingly and held your arm in a tight grip.

I have been preparing for all these for the past year and you are showing attitude huh calling me a bastard you bitch he said and slapped you hard.

Remember Y/n you have always been a nuisance, No one loves you, even your real parents left you and your husband he is just tied with you, your mother she adopted you because she needed an heir for her business he said making your heart clench.

You are lying my m-mom loves m-me, Taehyung a-also loves me you said to him in a broken tone while he just laughed and then suddenly said in a scary tone gripping your hair harshly.

Enough of your drama, now sign these paper and leave.

You know you can't sign on these papers, it's your mother's hard work of years you were trying hard to get out from his grip, but he was way stronger. Subconsciously your hand came in contact with something strong. Without having a second thought you picked it up and hit his head harshly with it. His grip loosened on you while you took the chance and ran away from there as fast as you can.

You were running afraid he will be coming after you. You remembered his words making you heart heavy. Tears automatically made their way out of your eyes. You didn't realized when you reached on the road you were running on the road carelessly. You tears made your vision blurry. Your ears perked up at the sound of horn, but you were not able to react and before you knew anything a truck hit you hard.

Blood oozing out of head, your body was laying lifeless on the road. Some people gathered around your body talking and whispering looking at your bruised body. Someone called an ambulance and tried finding your phone incase to inform your family, but they weren't able to find it. The ambulance came and took you when someone said,

Oh, she's Kim Taehyung's wife the voice caught attention of everyone.

 Let's call on his office number and inform him. They tried calling but no one picked up. Someone suggested to called Mrs. Kim assistant and fortunately she picked up and made Mrs. Kim talk to the person on phone.

Hello who's this she asked.

Are you Mrs. Kim speaking mother of Kim Taehyung the person asked.

Yes I am what happened she asked to which the person replied.

Mam your daughter in law has got into a very serious accident and she has been taken to the hospital.

WHAT?? Tell me the address I'm coming right away.

After getting the details Mrs. Kim immediately rushed to the hospital wiping her tears. She loves you as her own daughter so hearing about your accident her eyes filled with uncontrollable tears.

On her way to hospital she called Taehyung,

Taehyung's Pov,

I was busy in the meeting when my secretary barged in interrupting everyone present in the meeting room. I clenched my jaw to control my anger.