CHAPTER- XIX

Someone's glowing so much Dahyun said looking at you.

Oh you're here, I have a lot to talk to you.

Uhm I guess it's a good news she asked.

Yah you pervert! I'm happy because finally everything is sorted between us. Guess what, he's even more romantic now you said excitedly.

Yeah he's making up for the last three years as well she said teasing you.

I don't mind that, you said shyly smiling.

I'm happy for you too.

Just then an employee came and said someone's calling Dahyun.

I'll go and check she said and went.

After a while you got a call from the same number that you've been getting messages from.

You frowned and hesitantly picked up the call.

Hello you said but received no response from the other side.

Speak up you said again.

For a minute there was no response so you thought to cut the call but just in time the person on the other side spoke,

Kim Y/n,

You felt chills listening to the voice, as it sounded so creepy.

Who are you?? You questioned and heard a creepy laugh from the other side.

Your well wisher!

Huh you were confused by his words.

I know you have a lot of questions. You'll be getting a parcel and that will answer some of your questions and rest of them will be answered if you do as said the person said and cut the call.

You were extremely confused, you immediately dialled the number again but it went switch off.

Who the hell is he? What if all of this is scam? I'll just tell Taehyung about him.

You called Taehyung and he picked up on the third ring,

Hey Y/n!

Taehyung I wanted to say something, you said a little hesitantly.

Hmm I'm listening, something happened he asked gently.

You were about to tell him everything but you heard a voice from his side,

Sir the meeting is about to start I've arranged everything.

You sighed and said can you come home a little early today, I'm missing you.

Is that all he asked as you hummed in return.

Okay.

Then I'll hang up you said and hanged up without letting him speak anymore.

After sometime,

As the parcel arrived, you started opening it. Your hands were shaking looking at the pictures and documents. You slowly picked up the pictures staring at them in anguish. You took out everything from the box and at the end saw a pendrive.

Opening your laptop you hurriedly insert the pendrive. It was a video of you and your family including your father having an vacation at the beach. There were short clips which you had never seen before, you are seeing all this for the first time.

In the end of the video there was a message, specifically a video message from your father which stated he wants to meet you tomorrow that too alone.

Your Pov