CHAPTER 4; LIFE WOULDN'T DARE.

From across the Soeul International Hospital street, Jeon Jung Kook, a Managing Partner with Knight & Chartel Law Firm, adjusted his headphones to perfectly fit his ears as he waited patiently for the pedestrian sign to turn on so he could cross the road.

He slightly reduced the volume of his favorite song, Lust Sensation, so he could pay better attention to the narrow one way road and set his right foot ready to roll on his favorite Iron man custom-made scooter.

He was coming back from buying banana milk from a supermarket a number of blocks from his office.

The supermarket was not the closest to his workplace, but he preferred to shop there because it overlooked the hospital where he normally spied a very handsome doctor on his breaks.

‘You give me joy, you touch me deep, yeah, yeah-’Jungkook sang along to the lyrics as he looked around to find his favorite Dr. Park. He was here earlier than usual, but he hoped he would still catch him by some miracle.

His eyes almost popped out with joyful surprise, and his heart did its usual flip flop when he finally spotted him pacing the walkway as he spoke on the phone.

‘There you are, beautiful,’ Jungkook smiled contentedly as his eyes lovingly followed Jimin’s every turn and gesture.

Today, Dr. Park wore a perfectly fitting ensemble of blue scrubs that held on to his perfectly muscled thighs for dear life and a white doctor’s coat over it. He looked so delicious just pacing the pavement talking animatedly with someone on the phone.

Jungkook couldn’t control the leap of joy his heart gave when he saw him. So he did the only thing he could do given his cowardly circumstances, he feasted his eyes.

He wanted to look at him to his fill, so he did. He did so much that his surroundings faded into the background, and he couldn’t notice anything else but him.

‘You look even more gorgeous today, Jiminie,’ Jungkook said to himself as he hid his face behind his hoodie to steal better glances at him.

He was not a stalker or anything. He never followed the handsome doctor of his dreams anywhere else. He only admired him whenever he could chance him outside the hospital.

Guilty as charged, he did schedule his shopping and walks to the time he knew the doctor would probably be outside on a break.

Being a lawyer, he also knew that the way he secretly watched the doctor for days on end or tried to create situations where the doctor would notice him sometimes but all to no avail was really creepy and suspect.

But all that he did because he was a smitten man who was yet to find the courage to face these new feelings that were rioting in his body or the man who was the cause of them.

From the very first time he had accidentally bumped into him on the walkway two years ago, Jungkook's  heart had fluttered so hard in his chest he had thought he couldn’t breathe for a moment.

Two whole years of lurking in the shadows, and he was sure he really liked the man who didn’t even know his name, and it was not for how rich the man was.

Being the only son of his filthy rich parents, there was almost nothing of luxury Jungkook didn’t have or could not get if he so wanted it. At only twenty-four years, his life was at its most perfect.

He had a career he loved, he lived in a luxurious condo in the heart of Seoul, had a black Ferrari and a Jaguar parked in his garage even though he preferred to go around on his scooter most of the time.

He could afford to have it both ways because even though he was a very rich kid, he was humble to only the extent that would not compromise his comfort. He loved beautiful things, so he often spoiled himself with a pair of his favorite Christine Dior or some Gucci to go, but he never rubbed it in anyone’s face. He simply lived his best life and let live.