CHAPTER 9; BOY LIKE DREAMS.

Jungkook's whirlwind romance with Jimin was sweeping him off his feet with such a force. Just one look at him, and he knew that he had met the love of his life.

Jimin was the adrenaline rush he needed to get through his day just fine. Always keeping him on his toes, his little man.

From the moment he had turned every stone just to get to him, to every waking moment he couldn’t wait to spend in his arms, Jungkook couldn’t help but smile at how both of them were not trying to play hard to get at all.

For Jungkook, all it was taking was a little late in the night harmless text flirting and now, a few stolen glances at Jimin from across the dinner table of their very first date, exactly two weeks after their business meeting, and his resolve was out of the window.

They rented out a whole five-star restaurant lounge for their date night. The ambiance oozed romance and sophistication with  a rich crimson red carpet layering the long aisle leading to the lover's diner which was stationed in the center of a large heart made of white rose flowers, Jimin’s favorite flowers.

What could have been thousands of easy on the eye candle lights illuminated the room. A light scent of rose from the candles lingered in the air. Sounds of Troye Sivan’s Angel Baby could be heard in the background.

They both had done their homework on what the other liked. They had gone all out, and their extra hearts were beyond impressed by the effort they invested.

“Tell me more about yourself, your family," Jungkook was the first to break their comfortable silence after their first round of drinks was done with.

Even though he appreciated the pleasant surprise that he could just sit there in complete silence with Jimin and still have the best day of his life, he really wanted to know more about him than just the pleasantries and his favorite wine and food.

“My father is really cool. A complete nutcase but I love him alright. He is a brilliant Engineer who thinks he would have been more famous than Tiger Woods if he played golf professionally. Only he holds that opinion though.” Jimin had a warm smile as he spoke about his father.

'They must be close,' Jungkook took a mental note.

Jungkook was pleasantly surprised by how invested Jimin was in the topic . The sides of his smiling brilliant mouth spotted two adorable little dents that  had Jungkook's lips stretching into a big smile, all on their own. Oblivious to him, his forehead creased in two concentration lines as as he keenly doted on every word Jimin said.

“A brilliant golfer lost in the boring engineering world, he must be fun to be around, huh." Jungkook sincerely felt like he would really love Jimin’s father.

“Oh that he is. But he would absolutely love to hate you. Especially if he suspects you don’t think he can play golf to save his life."

Jungkook threw his head back and laughed out loud at that but composed himself just in time to catch Jimin looking at him in total bewilderment.

He smiled then and gave him a well calculated wink before raising his glass to him and saying a brilliant, “Thanks for the heads up, dear potential baby."

"Don’t mention, dear potential husband," Jimin replied raising his own glass to him and they both laughed again.

“And mummy?” Jungkook asked enthusiastically.

A strange look briefly crossed Jimin face before he quickly covered it with another one of his brilliant smiles. But Jungkook was so focused on his face that nothing went past him, not even a topic that was clearly off the table. But still he waited for Jimin to give him a response.