CHAPTER 10; GOT DESIGNS ON YOUR PLEASURE.

Their first night together too, was made of stuff unknown to the most beautiful romance novels.

Surprisingly, Jungkook was the one to try to take their relationship one careful step at a time.

Jimin was Jungkook’s own little key to happiness, and he wasn’t about to rush him into anything. He wanted to savor him slow and steady till they were both lost in the very essence of each other.

So after their wonderful first date, he wanted to hold his angel’s hand in his as he walked him home. He wanted them to linger outside his door, wishing their special night didn’t just come to an end. Then he would have leaned in, and Jimin would have met him halfway to claim his lips in a kiss that guaranteed that they would definitely go on so many more dates in the future.

But Jimin, on the other hand, had very different plans. He wanted to live in the moment. And he was determined to bring Jungkook with him.

“Do you maybe want to come in and do something so naughty you will definitely regret it in the morning?” Jimin asked with a pretty straight face.

Jungkook was caught completely off guard and he didn't know how to respond without sounding like a glutton.

Jimin was slowly switching off all his senses, making him aware of only his crazy need for him.

“Are you by any chance suggesting what I think you are, Jimin?” Jungkook asked for clarification.

He couldn’t  trust his own judgment of anything at the moment. Not when he was preoccupied with choking on his saliva as the meaning of Jimin’s bold invitation finally hit home.

“And what do you think I am suggesting?” Jimin gently ran his thumb down Jungkook’s jawline before quickly moving away from him to go and open the door to his luxurious apartment.

After he entered his door passcode, Jimin turned to invite Jungkook into the sanctuary of his home with a bright smile which caught him off guard and sent his heart into a drumroll phase. The man was not good for his heart.

They both went into Jimin’s cozy living room. There he was welcomes by a calming scent of fine saw dust and rain. The baby blue wall paper on the walls reminded him of a vast ocean and a gentle breeze. This place smelled of Jimin. It was so him.

Dropping his bag on the most beautiful navy blue sofa Jungkook had ever seen, Jimin turned to face him. He moved closer to him, one hand pulling at the front of Jungkook’s shirt to bend him a little bit over towards himself and the other reaching out to wrap around the nape of his neck.

He then went on his tiptoes carefully, bringing his face to as close to Jungkook’s as possible, his lush pink lips, a breadth within the reach of Jungkook ’s own, lingering, promising.

Jungkook thought he was going to be kissed, and his lips parted on their own in anticipation. His eyes followed the movement of Jimin’s tongue that had snaked out to lick his lower lip.

He just couldn't take it a minute longer, so he closed his eyes and leaned in to claim the most ravishing lips that seemed to call out to his own.

But the little devil instead evaded his kiss, brushing his smooth cheek against his own instead, bringing his beautiful mouth close to his ear.

“Coffee?” he purred in a perfect tone of childhood innocence combined with raw sexual desire right before leaving him and heading to the kitchen.

Jungkook  just nodded. He was still struggling to calm himself down from the intensity of the moment.

He sat down on one of the sofas. His legs were weak from just being in breathing distance with Jimin. He picked up a remote from a nearby table and switched on the TV that was as large as a wall.