EPILOGUE; DEAR MY BEATING HEART.

Ethiopia, Africa. 2199

It was detty December again and everybody was in the holiday spirit. Country Christmas songs, lights, joy and laughter were flying free and high in the air. Ji Ahnn and her husband had decided to spend this year's holidays and their second year of marriage anniversary in one of their favourite places on earth, Ethiopia.

She loved the many historical sites in the country but her all time favourite was the River Nile. She couldn't get enough of the beautiful place. It held a lot of special memories for her. It was the place where she and the love of her life had first met.
They had both been tourists who had come to experience the magic of Ethiopia at the time.

The attraction had been strong, immediate and mutual. It was the magic of being surrounded by the calm and peace of nature's most luxurious gift.
Or maybe it was just because they were the only Koreans in their tourists class.

A year later, her boyfriend had brought her back here to propose to her. It had been the best day of her life. For it was the day she had made the best decision of her life to marry her baby.

Two years after their wedding, they were back to same place their love began to celebrate how far their love had come.

They were walking hand in hand along the shores of River Nile one sunny afternoon when her eyes caught on to something shiny floating on water near the bank.

Her curiosity getting the best of her, she immediately let go of her husband's hand and ran into the water to see what the object was.

It was a tightly sealed clear wine bottle. And it looked like inside it was a piece of pink paper carefully rolled and secured with a pink ribbon onto a piece of stick? a pencil? Besides the main or bigger pink paper, there seemed to be a number of other smaller pieces of paper folded into tiny chits.

Ji Ahnn bent over and picked the bottle up from the water to carefully examine it.

"Yah..." She beckoned to her husband who was already walking in her direction.

"Look what I found..." She proudly raised the bottle to show it to her husband.

" What is that even?" Her husband asked as he reached for the bottle in his wife's hands to properly inspect it.

"I think it's one of those lovers' thingies where one lover tries to send a message to the one they love the most. They place it in a bottle and set it to sail on a water body in hopes that it will make its way into the hands of the one they love. Isn't that the most romantic thing ever?!" She cooed as she tried to explain to her husband who was now trying to open the bottle.

She couldn't be anymore closer to the truth.

.........................

The year had been 2077 and Jimin and Jungkook had flown to Uganda, East Africa for their 55th honeymoon and anniversary. They had chosen to spend this special day at a hotel in Jinja because they had both fallen in love with nature's beauty in this place, especially with the source of River Nile.

Jimin whose heart had been overflowing with emotions couldn't hold back happy tears. Life had been so kind and beautiful to him and his family. He had had everything he had ever hoped and prayed for in just one bambi pair eyes on a man's face. And he couldn't be more thankful. For Kookie's unconditional love and support. For the success of their two amazing children, Jeon-Park Jung Wook and Jeon-Park Hye Kyo who they had had via surrogacy and with whom they were both more than pleased.

Wookie, the oldest of the two and the one who had been born with Jungkook's DNA, was not only the most famous contemporary arts painter, he was also one of the richest self made men under thirty in the world, his wealth doubling that of his parents. He was also married to the love of his life, the most handsome K-pop star son of his parents' best friends papa Tae and papa Jin, Kim Taejin with whom he had been in love with since childhood and the two had two beautiful little girls, Jiminie named after her beautiful grandpa of whom she was a mini version and Taennie because she resembled grandpa Taehyung so much but in the most feminine way.