Yoongi (crossed arm 🙎) : When I ask something then you have to give me an answer . Understand ? (little bit strict)

Jimin (slowly nodded his head) : Understood .

Yoongi : Then ?

Jimin : I'm missing Eomma and Appa . Why didn't you stop them ? I'm sure they will definitely stop if you stopped them .

Yoongi : Why would I stop them ? If you are missing them then call them na .

Jimin : You should stop them for me . After so many yrs I got parents' love . I wanna spend more time with them .

Yoongi : They have work . You will call them in afternoon till then they will reach at their home . You can enjoy their love by video call . Now stop thinking about them and have your breakfast . See I....

Jimin (more sad and stood up from his chair) : I don't wanna have anything . I'm going . Good night .

Yoongi : Sit down . You aren't going anywhere without finishing your breakfast . And It's morning not night .

Jimin (sat down) : Without Eomma and Appa my life is so dark . For me it's night . (said dramatically)

Yoongi (so done face) : Then go and bring the cane . I will remind you what's day and what's night .

Jimin (looked at him with widened eyes 😳) : Wh... What ? Why cane ?

Yoongi : Because you forget the difference between day and night .

Jimin : No , I remembered everything . No need of cane .

Yoongi : No , you need it . Go and bring the cane or you want me to bring it ?

Jimin : But there is no cane .

Yoongi : What do you mean by there is no cane ? Where did it go ?

Jimin : Author said her little sisters annoying her so much and not studying . So , I gave it to her .

Yoongi (shocked 😳) : What ! You gave my cane to her . But why ?

Jimin : Sharing is caring naaa . Here isn't any bratty and troublemaker Kid . So , here isn't any use of cane . She has so many bratty and troublemaker sisters . That's why I gave to her . We should help her naaa . I told her no need to return . Take it as a gift from “ The Prince of Busan . ”

Yoongi (shocked 😳 to hear his explanation) : I want my cane back . Tell her to return it .

Jimin : Noooo The Prince of Busan never asks for things given back .

Yoongi : Then I will buy new canes of “The Prince of Busan” which will 10 times more thicker than previous one .

Jimin (eyes widened 😳) : No , you can't do this with me .

Yoongi (raised his one eyebrow 🤨) : Are you challenging me ?

Jimin : No , I'm requesting . Please don't buy new canes . We really don't need any of them . See I'm very disciplined and obidient Kid .

Yoongi : I see how much disciplined and obidient Kid you are . Now finish your breakfast . Then solved it . (gave him some papers)

Jimin (took the papers from him) : What's this ?

Yoongi : I prepared some sample papers for University Entrance Exam . You have to solve all of these till the Evening . I will check after coming back from the University .

Jimin (count the papers) : It's too much . How can I solve this much papers in such a less time ?

Yoongi : Stop being over dramatic . It's only 5 . It's 7:30 am. (looked at his wrist watch) I will return till 6:00 pm.  You have 10 hrs to solve it . It takes only 1 hr to solve one paper . I gave you double time to solve it . After the Breakfast you will start solving it .