the end

"And..."

As tommy was flipping the page, to continue writing he noticed how there weren't any pages left.
It was the end of his pathetic little note book.

His ink was getting low aswell, he has been pushing his pen for the last 3 pages so hard that he made holes in the paper.

Was this the end of the book? It felt to uncomplete..

But who really ends a story thats fully complete, there is always somthing you could continue whit right?

Well it seems that tommy couldnt even write his own happy ending, in that note book of his..

Where he has been writing a story about how he wishes his life could be.

As tommy places the completed note book beside him, the pen rolling down and ink leaking from it on the floor of his closet...
Tommy places his hands over his ears and pulls his knees to his chest as he hears the fighting from his patents get even louder, theyre drunk voices getting angrier..

Tommy closes his eyes and tears roll down his face.

This was his life and there were no such things as wonders..as happy ends.

But he did wish that in that little fantasy book of his..that he could have givin himself atleast an happy ending.

Notes: didnt feel like continuing tjis story so here you go, sad ending lallalalalaLA