i want your love. its mine anyways.

(Sooo in this chap it will be about tommy being jealous. Basically tubbo is a meanie here. But tubbo is kind of a pick me too here..im sorry but i need a bad guy :,) )

"WIIIIILLL HELP ME IM DYYYING" tubbo screamed in his mike while he was set on fire by tommy on accident, "IM GONNA LOSE MY ITEEEMS PLS" tubbo said, while tommy laughed while hitzing him whit sticks.

"Ahhh no tommyyy stop" wilbur laughed as he hit tommy whit a tree sabling.

"Waaaaar!"tommy shouted as he killed of tubbo.

"AHHH wilby kill him kill him!" Tubbo cried out, tommy laughed but it kind of set him off when tubbo said that nickname wich was usally wilburs and tommys thing..and ofc wilburs mother.

"Pff donz call me wilby" wilbur laughed, "aw will it make you cryyyy wilby" tubbo said back.

It kind of went the whole stream like that but it looked like wilbur was starting to enjoy it? He even joked about tubbo being his little brother... when that stream ended tommy was annoyed, mad, and frustated.

It even went taht far that when wilbur asked if tommy wanted to taök and listen to music while he was cooking tommy completly ignored him and gave him a bitch face while rolling his eyes.

It made wilbur confused...the resz of the day tommy was completley a bitch to him and looked at him like wilbur should know why.

"Tommy. Youve been this day so anmoyed of off me, can you please tell me why!" Wilbur asked frustated.

"Hmpf"tommy crossed his arms and swung his head to left, so he didnt had to look him in the eyes...

"Tommy...darling?..sweetheart?..toms...
Love..?...sunshine..?" Wilbur was begging by now, even usibg the most dark secret magic....nick names,kisses(on the face not lips).

"....mh" tommy mubbeld somthinhg, "please louder darling, if i hurt you in any way please tell me what i did.

"You where an asshole in stream." Tommy said louder this time.
"Wha- how?" Wilbur asked, pressing more kisses on the foorhead,cheek and nose.
"You and tubbo."
Tommy said, rolling his eyes.
"...huh?" Wilbur said,stopped pressing kisses on him.

"I...you called him ur little brother and you let him call you wilby..." and bing! Wilbur knew what happend.

"Songbird....u where..jealous?" Will said.
"WHA- no!"
"Yes."
"WAS NOT."
"yes were."
"No!"
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes"
"No!!"
"No"
"Yes!, oh wait- fuck you!"

After that they where laughinh, and all, thats it, wilbur apoligized
They cuddle, wilbur makes it up to tommy by making his fav food. And buying him coke.

It was good.

"Uhrg...tommy is so annyoing" tubbo complaned to ranboo, "hmm you where a bitch to him today tho..." ranboo agrued..
"Hes so anmoying, why am i even friends whit him!"