Movie's & Cuddle's

3rd POV.

They were all together sitting on the sofa, the sofa was pretty small so evreyone was squeezed together, they were watching a horror movie, and oh boy did that child scream, he was clinging on wilbur as if he was going to die, while wulber tried claming the scared screamg and evin crying child, techno was laughing finding it hilarious, and philza was taking pictures and small vidios.

After techno made warm chocolate as a sorry for laughing at his little broth-.. At laughing at tommy for being scared, while philza changed the movie to a Disney movie, and wilbur got blankets and put em over tommy, making sure hes warm.

Here is a little extra

Its not the story its somthing i will try add to ecrey chapter i will be writing

Its about tommy
{he was crying over gosthbur, and techno phil and revivebur saw it, (info. They are kinda toxic but more in an mean/tryibg to protect him way) they baby him, treating him like a baby but actually carring for him :)}

Tommy- wilbur please 'tommy said frustaded while he was carried like a baby to wilburs Room,

Revivebur- its youre own fault, if you act like a little baby then i will treat you like one.'wilbur layed tommy on his bed while tommy tried getting away, but getting esaly chought by revivebur, and being pushed back on the bed' dont.move 'wilbur said cold making tommy stay silent and unable to move a mucile, revivebur pulled out a movie and put it in the dvd player, he than sat down next to tommy pulling him into a hug cuddling like in old times.

Sorry guys for not posting so much lately, im in deep thoughts right now and smth get a mental breakdown :)