a move on

3rd pov as always guys.

Tommy was moving to america, he didnt want to stay in london, to many bad things happend there and beside the fact that he hates america this was the best thing he could do.

Wilbur ofc wasnt gonna let the just freshly turned 18 boy move to america alone after evreything, amd even if all taht shit didnt happend he would let the poor boy be alone.

So when they decided to move togheter, 'to film vlogs' and to 'have fun streams' they actually where happy to get closer to eachohter. Philza sees it as brother bonding, if techno was there hed probly say somthing like 'dont bother me to if the childs annoying you' hah...tommy and evreyone else miss him.

Wilbur was happy getting closer to his e-brother. He always felt a strong connection to tommy, but now that they live togheter and have there parental figures visiting them often it was like it was actually...real?.

At this point wilbur was possesive, if annyone else refferd themself to be tommys older sibling or even younger sibling he would lose it, and brag about all the kind things tommy did and the times tommy even gave him nicknames and accedently calling him brother when they introduced themself to ohters.

An example would be,
"Manny stans make me tommys cannon brother cus i have blond hair" dream chuckeld finding it amusing but also heart warming and also a tiny bit absurd.
Wilbur lost it directly.
"Oh hah, yk how tommys my cannon brother in dsmp, yeah many think its true, somthimes tommy even makes me food and cleans the hause while im out. He even listens to all my music and begs me to play perfume, somthime-" wilbur was cut of by dreams loud laugh.
"Sounds more like a hause wife, and second, i find it cute, you and tommy are like real brothers, he looks up to you so maby try and stop being so jealous all the time or he'll turn out like you" dream chuckeld.
It made wilbur clam down and relize more what hes been doing, also laughing to himself. Dream was right, but he was still going to brag about how much tommy is his brother.

When they where just making food wilbur heard the door bell ring, wilbur walked to the door opening it only to see an officer, oh god.

"Mr Simpson?" The officer asked.
"Yes" wilbur answerd, "uh is your..?" The officer asks.
"My younger BROTHER is making food" wilbur grins, the officer nods, she was thinking if he maby was his dad at this point, wilbur didnt shave for a while so you couldnt judge her.
"Um so we need to inform you that the man that is your and his father just was sent to curt and becuse he is seen as a good christian man who just slipped and couldn't controle himself was set free. We wanted to inform you..i..dont agree and i just wanted to warn you..the um..the system is shitty, as a jew i know it. Sorry." The officer said, whit sadness.
As wilbur hesrd what she said he turned into a mixure of panic and MADNESS.

"Thank you...i will um tell him.." wilbur said, giving her a hand shake before closing the door.

"Toms!" Wilbur called, hoping to make this drop this bomb as gentel as possible .

"Uhrg j told you to stop calling me that!" Tomny said running to will before hugging him and getting his hair ruffeld. "So who was at the door?"tommy asled cirius.
"Umm a police officer she.." wilbur started but as soon as his eyes landed on the smiling boy he couldnt just say it. He couldnt just tell him not after he got so far whit finnaly being...happy agian..

And what was his dad gonna do...he dosnet even know tommy lives whit wilbur in america! He cant do anything! So tommy dosent needs to know..like whats going to happen...

"Nothing..um lets watch moana" wilbur said, changing the subject, they went on and started watching the movie...

Many wilbur just needs to move on, after all whats he gonna do?
Nothing...

Right..?

"Yeah. I want them dead. I will kill them..and i will kill that bastard that thinks he can just take tommy..and ruin evreything. Who? His name is wilbur gold. Yeah he calls himself wilbur soot.
No..i will kill him. And i will force tommy to watch. I want him to lose evreything. Then he'll see that he should have listen to me when i told him to not tell anyone." The man said. As tommys father hung up whit the person he talked, he looked out of his hotel room. Seeing the lights go off of wilbur and tommys hause.