save to be alive?

Jumping to the part after they arrived at the house from tommys father.

"Hello? Yes, no im calling to get somone arrested. Yes, yeah the address is ***___**_*****, the person abused my friend, he was underage when it happend, so child abuse, and he sexuallly assulted and abused him....yes raped him. Please come fast"
phil hang up, happy to know the police is comming fast and will actually do somthing...luckly there not in america.

Wilbur wanted to get in the hause so bad to just atleast punch him in the face...and that would be the least worse thing he had planned to do to the son of an bitch.
Techno felt the same way,but was in way more controle then wilbur, phil had to lock the car doors just so wilbur wouldnt storm out of the car.

Tommy, who was staying back at the hotel was in an call whit techno, it helped both, wilbur and techno to be able to know he was feeling well.
He was watching some animie called violet edhergarden, and was eating some yum yum.

When the sound of the police car alarm came loud from down the street, techno hubg up and all of them got ready to look at the child abuser getting arrested.

Of course the father protested, but since the accuse was way to big to be ignored by the police and was a lirtl code red,they didn't leave him a choice.

Wilbur and techno chuckled when they saw the father getting slammed on the car front and being handcuffed ruffly brusing his wrist while.

Phil went out of the car,leaving wilbur and techno alone in the car, wilbur satisfied, took pictures of evreything happening and techno smiled.

Phil talked to the police offecer, she was taking all the notes to who and what happend in details.

She nodded, walking then over to the man that was being arrested.
"Sir youre now under arrest, evreything you will say will be used against you."
The officer shef said.
"YOU BASTERD!UHRG UNCUFF ME RIGHT NOW-AH! YOU BLACK BITCH-" and boom he was slammed once again on the car, phil could swear that it made a dunk in the car.
"A racist to? Great, just great"the shef said as she put him in the car.
"This will also be used agaibst you sir. Racisim is also against law." The shef said as she walked back to phil.

"Thank you for your Service sir. The man will be put in curt, you or the boy will have to go to the police station one day soon tho. To clean all up to what is going to happen now." Phil nodded at what the officer said. "I thank you miss,thank you for your service" the crow father said, bowing his haid lightly as an sine if respect and politeniss.

I have no idea what to write rn so you guys will have to take this first. Bte we will junp in the next chapter after evreything alredy had happend. So basiccaly the curt alredy happend, the father got a death sentenc since it was found out he did way more. And the mother was found and got also arrested for childabuse and drugabuse.

Thank you.