Fist Time Meet

Tommy's POV.

"W-well so ummm are you guys tried?" I said, a bit scared of wilbur's intensive look, techno nodded walking like an zombie to the bedroom.

"im not, i fell asleep on the fly, I'm actually hungry imma make something to eat" I nodded, but I culde hear that he knew somthing whit me wasent going right.

"want some too?" he asked, I shoke my head, "I alredy ate" I lied, not wanting to talk anymore like this I tried to change the subject, "well ummm do you alredy have planned somthing while we are here" I said.

He nodded, "yeah, I wanted to do volgs whit you all, and go shop around here, you?" he said, "ummm not really, I thought you guys wulde have enough plans, no need to add somthing more to the list" I said agian whit an fake laugh, he nodded still looking concernd to me.

--2 houers later--

I was sitting on the sofa, watching TV as techno walks out of the bedroom, "hey tech" wilbur said, as he was eating his food, techno sat down on the opposite of the table, as he stole one of the pizza slices wilbur made, "EY YOU PIG I WILL KILL YOU" wilbur sat up running after technoblade, "TECHNO BLADE NEVER DIEEEEES" techno screamd as he was running away, I giggled, what they both probably heard, becuse they stopped running.

They looked at me whit an smirk, I sat up running away, when techno grabbed my arms, and pushed me on the floor, and they both stared to tickle me, i couldn't stop laughing, when the door made a bieb saund agian, it was philza who checked in the hotel.

"hey guys what are you doing whit Tommy" Phil laughed as he walked over the closet, putting his suitcase inside, "were ticklileng tommy dadza!" wilbur said whit a evil laugh, when they finally stopped, I stood up, walking over to the sofa sitting on it agian.

--time skip to 8 houers later--

"hey guys i finished making food, Comme eat" Phil said, as wilbur and techno sat down on the table, wilbur looked at me and said, "hey Tommy don't you want to eat" I looked down and said "i-I'm not really hungry" I said, he looked at me, agian this expersion as if he knew what was happening to me, "you didn't eat since we came, aren't you a little hungry" after he said that, the whole attention was now on me, they all were staring at me and I felt nervous.

"maby later" I said trying to sound normal as possible, he nodded, and there attantion was back on the food.
I was looking at my phone scrolling through Twitter, seeing some comments that said 'Karl ruined Mr beast' I stopped a second and starded destroying the comment whit curse words that the person probly not evin knew.

After a good hour evreyone wanted to go to sleep, then we noticed a problem, onley 3 beds.

{in this story philza is  6,2f tall, techno is 6,4 f tall, and wilbur is 6,4 f tall and tommy is 5,11 f tall}

AND NO SHIPPING THEY ARE LIKE BROTHERS, AND TOMMY IS A MINOR!!!!

We all, well at least they decided, after I'm the smallest I wulde have to share a bed, so the 3 of them had to pick a Straw and the one that pics the smallest one wulde have to share whit me.

Techno got the longest straw, then philza the middle and wilbur the shortest.

We tried to stay away frome each other not evin daring to touch each other till we finally fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

*wilbur's POV.*

It was the middle of the night, but I felt somthing hugging me tight, I roll around seeing Tommy asleep hugging me very tight, I looked at his face and it looked like he was crying, I didn't know what to do, but my first incstic was to hug him back, he probly was having a nightmare I thought.

In the end we ended up cuddling, evin tho Tommy didn't noitic becuse he was asleep.