real chapter

K so i didnt update long so here ya go nerds.

Tommy was starting to get an headache from all that soda he just drank, so he says that he needs to stop streaming becuse some wise mf finnaly told him what selfcare is. Aka philza minecraft.

Wilbur was just a little worried, so he apoligized and quikly went out of his streaming office and went to tommys to see tommy turning of the computers whit a pout on his face.

"Evreything ok tom? Dod some comments or somthing else upset you?" Wilbur said, tommy rolled his eyes due to wilburs overthinking and underestimate that tommy coulndt deal whit some bad comments, tho its good to know hed care. "No just have an headache due the amount of soda i downed today, imma just lye down and maby sleep a little" tommy said, scratching the back of his head.

"Ok, I'll be in my room then, have a good nap child" wilbur said walking towards his office "I AM NOT A CHILD" tommz shouted after him, quikly regreting it due the headache getting worse.

...

Wilbur was loud. Fucking loud. He couldnt rest whit wilburs shouting and extremly overdo laugh. Wilburs phone was in the living room so he couldnt text him, yes discord would be an option...if he only would have had discord alredy downloaded on his new phone. So tommy stands up, grumbly, walking towards wilburs room and when he arrives he knocks harshly and loud enough on the door, to make wilbur turn his chair.
Tommy cracks the door open peeking his head through.
"Keep it down.." tommy tries to
Say in an more mad tone but it wasn't really there becuse it only came in an wisper. Tommy was to tierd.

"Oh, sorry, you dont look so good i can give you medicaments" wilbur offerd, but tommy shook his head, "i hate these pills, never work." Tommy says, but still whit an wisper. "Wanna lay on the chouch while i stream here, ill be quite and youre not alone then" wilbur offers, for comfort. Tommy nodds accepting the offer for comfort. He lays down on wilburs sofa, and sees wilbur roll his eyes from the sight of chat, god chat must be freaking out if it makes wilbur alone roll his eyes.

"Chat please, dont clip evrey millie second.." wilbur wispers, when he mwnt quite then he means quite.

No soda maby for a little bit.. he finds an diffrent way to keep his blood suger high...