i hate you!

Tubbo and ranboo decided to actually do come visit wilbur after wilbur explaind that he had a talk whit tommy, tubbo was fast to say that he changed his mind when he heard tommy wasnt there, so they drove to wilburs home and arrived at night there.

It was all good, well not all of it was, wilbur tried concentrating on what tubbo was saying or watch the movie...but he couldnt stop worrying about tommy...he kicked tommy out whit barly nothing...not only that but wilbur was 100% sure that tommy wouldn't come back since wilbur showed tommy that he was mad at him and didnt want him here, wich was absolutely wrong, he did want him to stay but tommy lying and doing all those bad things made wilbur snap....

Now comes to the worst part, he suddenly goes into a big panic when he remeberd that tommys father was free, he didnt even tell tommy! What if he got kidnapped by him...shit shit shit SHIT SHI-
*Ringringringringring*

Huh...his phone was ringging.
He picks up his phone from the table, on the screen it says dadza.

He answdrs the call and all he hears is philza shouting at him...?
"P-phil, whats wrong-?"
"WHATS WRONG? YOURE THE MOST INRESPONSIBILE PERSON ON GODDAMN EARTH. YOU LEFT A MENTALITY UNSTABLE CHILD WHIT NOTHING ON THE STREET. he could have been kidnapped!god was he lucky that i was there and saw him!"

Wait...mtommy is whit philza..? Wilbur lets an adioble sigh of relive out.

He could hear philza still shouting but couldnt comcetrate on the words.
"Let me talk to him."

"What?" Phil asked, wanting to know if that bastard really said what he said.

"Let me talk to him. Please"

...philza sighs, wilbur could hear movement from his phone, and then he heard tommys voice..oh how good it felt to hear his voice knowing hes safe..

"Y-yes..?"

God he sounds like he has been crying nonstop...

"Tommy! How are you...are you hurt or anything...?"

"Mentally or physically..?"
Tommy asked making wilbur feel worse then before.

"Phisicaly"

"My feet hurt, i ran about 2 hours barefoot on the frozen ground, until phil found me, thats all"

Oh dear...god wilbur feels like hes worse then tommys father...

"Nothing i never did before, my dad used to kick me out often too, let me back after 3 days or 4"...

He..was he just like tommys dad..? No he didnt hit tommy!he didnt abuse him nor did he...well nor did he...um..raped him...god it hurts to say these words knowing it happend to tommy multipile times by his own dad..

"Im sorry.."

"Dont be, after all im just an asshole eh, hope ur having great night and fun whit ranboo and tubbo."

"Wait! When are you comming back..?"

....

"Hm, maby in 3 to 4 days...to pick my stuff up."

Wait, no no no no no

"What do you mean? Youre not leaving me right? Youre- staying?"
Wilbur aksed.

"Why would you want to stay whit somone who hurts there friends for no reason" tommy said.

This cant be happening..

"Where will you even stay- i-please tommy rethink what you're going to do!"
Wilbur pleaded, this really cant be happening...

"And why should i do that?"...

Becuse i love you..? Becuse youre like family..you are my family since the day i chose to protect you...youre my brother...my little brother you cant...you cant leave me.

"Becuse youre my family"

"I hated my family..and god i swear i cant stop hating you in the moment"

...' i hate you ' tommy said to wilbur that he hates him.... he...wilbur cant stop crying, tubbo and ranboo looking at him worried and confused, tommy could hear the sobs and tears trhough the phone.

"I- wilbur" tommy tries to say somthing but the phone was snatched away by tubbo.
"Stop, first you hurt me and now you hurt him..? The people who helped you? Just dont call, dont even come here." And thats all tubbo said before he hung up.

When tubbo looked at wilbur, he saw the anger written in wilburs face.

"WHY DID YOU SAY THAT! NO I WANTTED HIM TO COME BACK! I WANT HIM TO CALL ME SO I WILL KNOW HES SAFE!" wilbur shouted, tubbo started crying, wich made wilbur go quiter, he took his phone and went to tommys room, looking it, right now wilbur cant look into somone elses eyes...he lays down on tommys bed just hoping tommy magically changed his mind...