Hugs

Tommy's POV.

I woke up and heard somone laughter, I tried turning around but noticed that I was in an tight hug, wilbur was hugging me tight, I tried getting out of the sleeping guy's hug, but he hold me so tight that I couldn't move, I hear techno and philza taking pics of us, and techno was wheezing, but techno was so laid that now wilbur woke up.

"huuuhe?.. What happend?" wilbur asked whit a sleepy voice, and his eyes still closed, he looked up and saw, that he was hugging me tight, and that the ohtear 2 were laughing, taking pics.

He quickly let go of me, and sat up, he then stared chasing them, screaming to deleat the pictures, and not post it.

I stood up, ruffling my hair to puff it up, and walk to my closet, I took out an pastel pink sweater, and black sweat pants.

I walk to the bathroom and changed my clothes, when I wanted to pull my sleeve down i saw the cuts I had one my arm

Do it, do it agian Comme on, do it the voices said
I was clean for alredy 4 days, but I couldn't resist I just had to, I took a razor blade, and starded slicing my arm. I had 8 fresh cut on each side.

I quickly washed the blood of, and pulled my sleeves down.

"TOOOOMMMMY WE HAVE PLANS TO GO SHOP HERE, COMME WHIT US" Phil shouted, I quickly grabbed my purse, and walked over to them.

--there at the beach now--

We were hanging out on the beach just sitting, watching the sunset.

—————(wilbur's POV.)—————

I was watching the sunset, when tommy yawend stretching his arms, his sleeve rolled a bit down, and you culde see some cuts... I knew it.

Somthing was up whit him, I didn't wanted to make him uncomfortable, so I didn't said anything, but when we both are alone I will take my chance and talk whit him.

Sorry for the short chapter I will update today later