Cleaning Things Up

3rd POV.

"so tommy.... We wanted to ask you... If you wulde be redy to tell us what happend to you" techno asked worried its to soon to ask, tommy leand back into the sofa, thinking about if he shulde tell them.

Wilbur was also concerned, and phil was more worried, tommy nodded, "w-wilbur it might be better if you sit down.." tommy said nervous and scared, when he is alredy like this then it must be bad techno thought, wilbur nodded sitting down.

TW. I will explain it whit detail

"well... When they lost there job.. I had to pay evrething... And becuse there was money left over they starded buying alcohole, they starded drinking evreyday more and more... Then they money got more less becuse i starded less streaming frome the my mental health and depression, i also didn't get much food so i didn't want to pass out in an stream... 'wilbur alredy looked like ge was getting mad, redy to murder somone'  then they got mad... And starded beating me up... Thats why i stopped using face cam... It got worser and worser... One day mom left for 3 days and dad got bored.. And becuse mom wasn't there.... He used me.. " tommy stopped talking and sobbed, techno walked away to the kitchen, while philza took his phone out, redy to call the police, and wilbur was alredy planning how he was going to stab somone to death...

Techno came back in while philza was tiping the number frome the police in, "philza... Stop" techno said, philza looked up to techno and saw the knive in his hand "techno no!" philza said, "i have a plan... We go to tommys hause... And call the police whne we arrived and befor the police is there we beat up the dad and say that he tried to touch him agian" wilbur said whit red glowing eyes.

Tommy was assleep on wilburs lap, cuddeling him to froget the stress, techno was driving, and philza was alredy ready to tipe in the number.

"were there.." techno said whit an cold rusty voice.

Here's the extea!

Tommy- 'i was sitting on the bed.. Not being able to sleep, i thought about going to revivebur, he alredy treats me like a baby so it cant be more embarrassing anyway, i stand up walking to his romme, i knock 2 times and hear a "comme in" i open the door and see revivebur layinv in his bed whit his phone, "what do you need baby {its not ment as 'baby' like in coupels its ment as baby like a little baby, or cry baby, so its more ment as an insult} "uhhmm hey... Wil", revivebur looks up to tommy seeing that he is fidgeting whit his sleve, "what is it" he asked agian, "umm i cant sleep and wanted to ask... Canisleepwhityouplease" tommy said quickly, wilbur did understand what he said but whatnted to tease him "what did you say baby brother" he said whit an sarcasum tone, "can i sleep whit you...?" "heh sure cry baby"

Oh just you guys know, i do not support wilbur x tommy shipper, if you ship them LEAVE!!! tommy is a minor!