Razor Blades, And Hugs

Techno blades POV.

I was walking into one of the bathrooms, I had a towel whit me and a hair brush, I finally wanted to wash my hair and brush it, I felt annoyed since my hair got dirty.

I notice that in the bathroom the shampoo was empty, so I walked to the second bathroom wanting to get the shampoo frome there, I walked to the bathroom opening it, I grabbed the shampoo but then heard an climpa, I looked at the graund seeing somthing shiny, I pick it up, trying to get a better look at it, it was a razor blade whit some dry blood on it..

I was standing in shook, I remembered that I have alredy seen philzas wrist, it had dent any cuts on them so it must be...

I walk or more run into the living room, philza was talking to wilbur, and tommy was scrolling on his phone while sitting on the sofa.

I walk straight to wilbur and philza, grabbing wilbur's shoulder, pulling him harshly around, he was shooed and philza too.

"what's wrong techno??!" wilbur said, "I saw it in the bathroom" I said whit a voice of frustration and anger, I pull up his arm shoving the sleeve away, nothing was there.., I take his other arm doing the same, and again nothing was there...

I was standing there in shook, philza and will were Confused, what how, who was it then?!

"agian what's wrong techno?!" I was still in shook, but philza then tipped on my shulder 'waking me' back up frome my shock, "I.. I found an razor blade whit dry blood on it..i though it was yours I thought you were.. But when you didn't then.. Who?" I said in an confusing voice.

Then the voices in my head STARDED getting laud, ARE YOU STUPID, HELLLLOO THINK, TOMMY, TOMMY TOMMY, TOMMY IS HURTING HIMSELF, ITS PROBLY YOURE FAULT, KILL THE PERSON WHO HURT HIM, KILL, KILL THE CAUSE, BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD my head instantly turned to tommy.

Evreybody was looking at him now, I culde fell he was uncomfortable,
He sat up, now standing and now taking steps back.

Wilbur fastly ran to him, holding him tight, making him unable to move, Tommy wimperd tryi g to get out of the tight grip frome wilbur.

Philza was standing still worried and in shock, i slowly walk towards tommy, Tommy was still whimpering and trying to shove him back, "stop! I said stop.. Please.. Stop! Don't come near me!" tommy Wimper and screamed.

It hurtled me and the others to see him like this, he was acting like we were going to hurt him, he was scared...

Whne I finally Standed Infront of him, he was straying harder to get out of wilbur's grip, screaming and whimpering, I took his wrist pushing the sleeve slowly down, his arm was covered in cuts, I tokk his other wrist, also coverd in cuts.

"let me go! Go away, go away go away go.. Go away go, help.. HELLP-" Wilbur quick coverd Tommy's mouth, making tommy wimper

Wilbur sat down on the sofa still holding tommy in a tight grip, Tommy was sitting on wilbur's lap, trying to escape wil's grip, but he couldn't.

When philza came back frome getting  bandages, and other stuff, I starded of  cleaning Tommy's cuts WICH was hard becuse he was crying, whimpering and telling me to get back and stop, but I didn't listen to him ofc.

"please please get back please stop.. Please I.. I please" he wimperd out, wilbur then got an idea, and hugged tommy to make him clam down, wilbur wisperd in an more depper claiming voice in Tommy's ear, to make sure tommy clams down, he wisperd
"shh it's ok its ok im here.. Dont worry, big brother is here.. Dont worry, we won't hurt you.. Shhhh you're svae here, I will protect you... Shh"
It looks like it hellped becus etommy isent talking anymore or trying to shake himself out of his grip, he was now clamly laying back in wilbur's lap, after finishing cleaning the cuts, I bandaged them, making sure not to hurt him.

After finishing I looked up to him, seeing him asleep on wils lap, while Wil was hugging him.