ANGST BITTTCHEEEEES

Tommy cant belive what just happend. Not only was this unusal but scary and made tommy feel the most betrayed hes ever feelt.

He- he was in a fight? He remebers, the fight wasnt really phisical, more like shouting and..well he was scared getting shout at but he also remebers shouting back and being angry back...very angry.

He wanted to remeber more but walking bare feet in the cold whit only an jumper and shorts made it difficult.

Yes its autumn...yes hes freezing...yes hes maby crying a little...but what he feels the most in the moment is anger, he cant stop balling his fist, and having his brows angle tightly in an v form.

He was so so mad it made him cry and just keep walking, he didnt stop walking, even tho he feels like just falling down and never standing up again.

he cant belive wilbur betrayed him, wilbur, the one person he could trust after evreything that happend. And now he was betrayed?

It was werid, he was just sitting in his room, waiting for tubs and ranboo to arrive, philza was supposed to arrive tomorrow but he was exited that tubbo and ranboo where arriving today.

He was watching some tiktok, just laying and being in silence.
God how much he was just praying to hear the bing from the front door.

But what he wasnt expecting was his door being slammed open, an figure, tall and angry behind. To be honest the last time he saw wilbur angry at all was when he broke into wilburs office, but not as angry as now.

"Tommy wtf. I cant fucking belive you." Wilbur said whit anger but trying his most to be clam.

"I- what do you mean wil?" Tommy asked, nervous but clam, hoping it was a joke.

"You-i just. God im so angry at you i- i thought you and tubbo where friends?! No wonder why you act werid when im just being kind around tubbo. You-now he isint even comming to visit us!" Wilbur shouted.
Tommy sat up quikly, to quikly it made him dizzy.
"What? What do you mean he isint comming? This was planned all week!" Tommy sounded upset, but wilbur thought it was pretend.

"Tommy fucking stop. Stop fucking pretending, i know you hadn't had people whit you for a long time, but that dosent justify to keep me from others expaccily if you are making them feel bad so much that they cry."
Wilbur scolds, tommy in pure confusion  trys to get his dizziness away.
"What do you mean? Enlight me king...?" Tommy asked.

"Tubbo. I called him, he should have arrived 2 hours ago, but when i called him ranboo only picked up. Tubbo was crying. Tubbo explained that you and tubbo where talking over a call, and that you where such an asshole, and not only that you told him to stay away from me.?! You barly ruined a friendship becuse of your selfishness! And i can say alot more what you said to him but im sure you remeber what you where talking to him about!"
Wilbur, shouts or screams?
But why- why would wilbur say that he did that? He never did somthing as such..he was waiting for tubbo and ranboo and now wilbur is blaming him for somthing he didnt do?!

"I never did that!" Tommy says a little louder then he ussaly talks since..yk
"Tommy stop LYING.!" Wilbur shouts slaming his hands against the wall at the last part.
"I'D NEVER DO THAT IF YOU'D KNOW ME YOU WOULD NEVER HAVE BLAMED FOR THAT."
Tommy screamed.
"Get out."

...what.
What did wilbur just said...?
Get out..?
Get out in a way of taking a walk to clam down and maby have a normal chat..?

Before he knew it wilbur slammed his hands down on tommys table, the monitor shook a little from the impact.
"IF YOU THINK I'LL LET YOU TREAT FRIENDS LIKE THAT THEN YOURE WRONG, IDK WHERE YOU PICKED UP THAT YOU COULD GET AWAY WHITOUT A PROBLEN BUT I WONT LET YOU ACT LIKE THIS. GET.OUT."...

Oh..
He was being kicked out!
Oh yeah thats ok! Being kicked out by the only person he has been trusting really! He was ok! Okey dokey! All alright! Criss cross applesoce!
Easy!

Tommy didnt take his time to take important things like maby shoes? All he took was his wallet and his phone..
He walks out the door, that has been slammed closed by the person who kicked him out.

..back to where he was before-walking in the cold whit barly anything.
"Hey? Mate i dont think walking barefeet in the cold is getting you anywhere!...the voice..
"Phil..?" Tommy could only cry..break down into his e-dads arms.

"Hey mate...i guess not evreything is ok...maby lets go to my hotel.."