Epilogue

It had been five years since the group split to pursue their own interests. This happened not long after, Aeryn decided to remain home. We'd successfully destroyed the ship that harvested her blood and so she and her home were now safe. Merrin was my comfort after that. We'd grown closer over the months, helping me move on from the past and moving forward. I wasn't sure if I'd ever see, Aeryn again and even though she remained in my heart. Her absence was a distraction that began to put people at risk and I needed to focus.

Though it didn't last long and everyone else decided it would be a good idea to split to do things that they wanted to do. I respected their decision as much as it saddened me, but I remained on the Mantis that, Greez allowed me to keep. Merrin was the last to leave, it was painful watching her go. She'd become the comfort I had lost and I lost it again. She asked me to join her, but evil never sleep and as long as I'm around I'd be there to stop it.

I found myself a group of people who shared a common enemy and together we worked together to help stop the empires plans. It was then that I met my best friend, Bode. He was fighting for his daughter. He was quick witted and sarcastic, brought myself and the new crew a lot of laughs. Though they could never replace the original Mantis crew, I thought about them a lot and when I would be seeing them again and if it would be soon.

It has been five years now and I found myself hand cuffed in a ship on, Corusant. My old home, I looked out as the sun began to set. My old home, the home of the jedi order. I hadn't been here since order 66 and now I was hand cuffed on a ship being taken to the Senator of Corusant.

And so this is where the story begins and I was ready for whatever was going to come my way and it's going to be one hell of an adventure.

______

Hello, a massive thank you to everyone supporting this story. I've watched it grow and now it's time for the next book. And so with out further a do, book 2 of Aeryn and Cals story will continue in the second book set 5 years after this one and will follow the second game.

 And so with out further a do, book 2 of Aeryn and Cals story will continue in the second book set 5 years after this one and will follow the second game

Book 2 will be available 25th of December, a Christmas gift from me. So be sure to give me a follow so you will be notified when it's available!
Many thanks again, have a nice day!
~DiamondAura