OLAF'S FROZEN ADVENTURE! - Final Part

The door creaked open as soon as (Y/N) knocked, revealing Oaken, the proprietor of Wandering Oaken's Trading Post and Sauna. He stepped forward, filling the doorframe, and a warm smile spread across his face as he recognized the former valet and the small snowman in front of him.

"Hoo, hoo!" Oaken chimed in a friendly voice.

"Helloooo!" Olaf replied, mimicking Oaken's singsong tone. 

"Good to see you again, Oaken." (Y/N) greeted a with a bow of his head. "Hope you don't mind us asking what your family does this time of year?"

"Ooohh!" Oaken exclaimed excitedly, pressing his index fingers together. He couldn't wait to share his family's holiday tradition.

Soon after, (Y/N), Olaf, and Oaken joined the rest of the Oaken clan, including cousins, inside a massive sauna. The environment was similar to that of a comfortable living room, with music, discussion, food, and drinks. Instead of elegant holiday gowns or suits, everyone wore swimming suits and towels.

The sauna was decked out in holiday decorations, including heaps of wrapped gifts beneath many Christmas trees. (Y/N) and Olaf were thrilled to be a part of the festivities, appreciating not only the joyful atmosphere but also the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to visit a sauna.

Amid the festivities, Oaken, wearing nothing but a tiny towel, sat beside Olaf and (Y/N).

"Enjoying the Christmas sveats, you two?" he asked, eating one of the drumstick turkeys he was holding, while handing out the other to the young royal advisor of the queen.

"Thank you," (Y/N) said, wearing nothing but a towel around his waist, eating a piece of the drumstick turkey and remarked, "Your family certainly has a unique tradition, Mr. Oaken."

"Oh, yeah. Nothing like taking your coals off once in a while, you know what I mean?Olaf added, clad in his miniature towel, was blissfully content. As he began to melt from the intense heat, he continued, "My troubles are just melting awaaaay."

Oaken nodded knowingly. (Y/N), knowing what's coming, calmly slid a wooden bucket beneath Olaf with his foot to catch the liquid snowman as he melted off the bench. 

A while later, (Y/N), now fully clothed, steps out of the abode, looking rather fresh and shiny, while Oaken follows behind, carrying the bucket containing Olaf's melted self.

Oaken, still wearing nothing but his towel, remarked, "In retrospect, the holiday sveats are for those not made of snow."

He tossed the melted Olaf outside, and in the chilly air, the carrot, twigs, and water instantly froze together. Olaf reformed, now a solid piece of misshapen ice. Sven tapped the translucent ice with his hoof, shattering it. Suddenly, Olaf was back to normal, shaking off dozens of tiny ice chips from his body.

"Ohhhh, I feel so refreshed!" Olaf exclaimed, admiring his reflection in a big, shiny tuba from the sled. "Am I glowing?"