Chapter 13 - Wolves!

"Reindeers are better than people"

"Sven, don't you think that's true~?"

The man that was thrown out by Oaken a few moments ago is found laying on top of a hay inside the stables near the trading post, with his reindeer companion laying beside him, chewing a mouthful of hay as he sang while also impersonating a voice for his reindeer's part of their song.

"Yeah, people will beat you"

"And curse you and cheat you."

"Everyone of 'em's bad, except you."

"Aw, thanks buddy." The buff, blonde man smiled as he rubbed his partner's nose affectionately, before he began strumming and singing again.

"But people smell better than Reindeers."

"Sven, don't you think I'm right?"

"That's once again true,"

"For all except you."

"You got me. Let's call it a night."

"Good night."

"Don't let the frostbite bite...."

They were about to take a well-earned sleep, only to be surprised out of their wits when Anna, who has been listening to the whole duet, suddenly opens the door to the stable and steps in, with her sister's butler following suit behind her, wearing leather bag of goods strapped around his shoulder.

"Nice duet." Anna compliments, with (Y/N) nodding in agreement.

"Oh, it's you two," The man sighs, "What do you want?"

"I want you to takes us to the North Mountain."

The man stares at them with a tight lip before he decides to roll his eyes at them. He picks up his beanie and places it on top of his face as he lays down on the hay nonchalantly.