OLAF'S FROZEN ADVENTURE! - Part III

Author's Note:

Surprised to see a chapter so soon?

Now before we start,

Apparently, a lot of you guys have been asking me through personal messages as to why I would do Olaf's Frozen Adventure first instead of Frozen Fever, when the latter came out first than the former. Like I said, I was doing this for the sake of chronological aspect. 

So, let me explain this more thoroughly:

The first Frozen movie, Elsa's coronation, was set in the JULY of 1843. First, we can surmise that it was JULY because of Oaken's dialogue when we first meet him "A real howler in JULY, yes?". Second, we can surmise that it was 1843, because if you pay close attention in the upper left-hand corner of the geographical map shown in Frozen II (which takes place 3 years after the first movie), it is suggested by a set of Roman numerals that the year in which Agnarr and Iduna's ship sank was 1840, where MDCCCXL is the exact numeral order, and there was a time skip of THREE years.

Now, here's the kicker. 

Frozen Fever takes place during Anna's birthday, on the JUNE of 1844. We can easily surmise that it's JUNE, because Anna was born during the Summer Solstice of 1821. Summer Solstices typically happen during that month, so the short film takes place almost a year after the first movie. 

It wouldn't make sense for Frozen Fever to take place AFTER Olaf's Frozen Adventure because it just doesn't add up of what Anna has said in the short film; "It is Arendelle's FIRST Christmas in forever.", implying it is the kingdom's first Christmas since the open gates. Otherwise, if Olaf's Frozen Adventure did take place after Frozen Fever, then it would be the second Christmas since the open gates.

So, that basically means Olaf's Frozen Adventure happens on the December of 1843, just a few months after the first movie.

------

TL;DR,

Here's the proper chronological arrangement after doing my research:

Frozen 1 - July 1843

Olaf's Frozen Adventure - December 1843

Frozen Fever - June 1844

Frozen 2 - November 1846

------

Now without further ado, enjoy the chapter ;)