10. I Thought You Wouldn't agree

Start from the beginning

I wore a grey hoodie and black cargo pants, then wore my socks then put on my sneakers, then I went to carry the leash to walk Sapphire, from her wardrobe and yes she has her own wardrobe bur it is like small, Black has too..

I carried it and wrapped it around her body and we left the house.

After walking her for 37minutes, I got tasty so I went to that cafe I went to with Sarah that day, it was just around the corner.

I got there I tied Sapphire to one of the street lights near the building and went inside after she I told her to seat. I walked inside as the cool air from the air conditioner just cooled my face, I walked to the counter to order for my coffee.

"Can I have, one iced coffee, to go?" I said to the lady, behind the counter.

"OK, anything else?" She asked.

"Um, do you have croissants?" I asked to her.

"Yes, we do". She said with a smile.

She is so happy, and her fake smile is just too obvious

"Okay, I'll take two, thank you". I said going to an empty table by the big glass, where their logo and cafe name was being showcased and I looked outside I saw Sapphire, she had already seen me and was barking and was shaking her tail.

Some minutes later, my order was ready so I went to pick it up, from the counter.

"Please, can you tell me your name? let me write it on your order". She asked me holding a marker and the cup of iced coffee.

"Um, Blue". I said as she wrote it down.

"OK, here you go, nice name though, very aesthetic". She said putting the cup in the bag.

"Yeah, thanks". I said with an awkward smile.

"And please come again". She said as I carried the bag.

"Yeah I will". I said when I saw someone petting Sapphire and when I saw the fluffy black hair I already knew it as Hudson, it's like he is stalking me.

Then as I was about to go outside when I saw smoke around him, I opened the door and went outside and he saw me.

"Oh, hey". He said when he saw me.

"What are doing?" I asked him as I put my phone in the pocket of my hoodie.

"I was just petting this dog, is she yours?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm her owner?". I said untying her leach from the street light.

"Oh, okay, what's her name?" He said.

"Sapphire".

"Wow, she is precious". He said.

"What are you even doing here anyways?"

"I was just walking, since I was bored and had nothing to do". He explained.

"Okay then, see you in school next week". I was leaving.

"Blue wait". He stopped me and held my hand, I did stop but I turned at him with no expression on my face but a death glare and he immediately removed his hand. "Sorry, I just wanted to ask if I can walk with you? I know you don't want me to I annoy you but please, I can hold Sapphire is you want and I won't annoy you I promise"

I stood there and stayed silent for some seconds thinking if I should say yes or not, but I decided to give him a chance.

"Don't fuck up". I said as he smiled.

"I won't, don't worry, I thought you wouldn't agree". He said taking Sapphire from my hand then I gave him one croissant. "For me?" He asked.

"It's for her".

"Oh, okay". He said as I brought out my cup of iced coffee and started sipping it, while he gave Sapphire the croissant then we left the Cafe.

After walking for some minutes, I got tired before I remember that I have somewhere to go to.

"Well, I have to somewhere to be". I said to him.

"Oh, okay so-"

"Don't, you still annoy me". I cut him off before he says anything stupid and took Sapphire's leash from his hand.

"Oh". He pouted his lip.

"Bye". I said and left.

Mm, he was to miserable seeing him like that, i had to give it to him just this once but he acts like a dork, so social...

I said to my self and began going home.

°°°

I entered my room unstrapping Sapphire's leach from her body and after that I took off my clothes and went to the bathroom to shower and when I was done I blowdried my hair.

And I wore black big jeans with a white big top and a white big jacket and wore 3 necklaces, rings on all my fingers and earrings then glasses, black socks and sneakers then I packed my hair up in a bun and did the rest.

My parents were already back so I told them I was going to the Art Museum for my art inspiration with Arion, then after their approval I left the house and then I went to the garage and started then engine of the jeep, opened the door then reversed out of the driveway then before driving off I texted Arion that I will soon be at his place to pick him up and he replied with a thumbs up.

He had already sent me his house address so I went straight to meet him.

°°°

I got to his house when I saw him rushing out of his house and into the jeep and got to the passengers seat.

"Um, hey". He said.

"Hi". I said and laughed because there was frosting on his lip.

"What?" He asked in confusion.

"There's um frosting on your lip dude". I said.

"Oh, I stole one of Lizzie's cupcake, that's why I was running". He said licking him lip until the frost was gone.

"OK, you ready?" I asked him.

"Yeah, let's go, before she realizes one of her cupcake is gone". He said and like that we drove off to The Art Museum.

Hey my readers, it's March 17, my birthday i know some won't wish me HBD, but yeah whatever.

I don't know if it is March 17th in y'all side if the world but it is here.

End of chapter, and pls don't hesitate to vote and follow my account.

😉😊👍...