Part 28

Third Party POV:

"Azhia I'm serious. He's been gone for days. What happened to him?" Atlas asked

"I don't know, he walked outside and by the time we checked if he was okay he was gone." Azhia replied

"You let him go missing? What if he kills himself while he's out there? What if these zombie like people kill him?" He continued on

"Actually the zombie people aren't so prominent around here" Zane said as he walked by

Atlas just sneered at Zane and continued to talk to Azhia. He was worried about Aeron, and it aggravated him that no one had answers. It's not like anyone apologized either. Atlas eventually got sick of the same answers and gave up asking questions. He stayed away from the group while he thought things out. After what seemed like hours upon hours, he finally set out to go find Aeron by himself. Before he left, Zeus caught him and tried to stop him.

"Where are you going?" Hazeus asked

"To find Aeron since no one else cares to" Atlas replied

"We can't go out there, it's dangerous. Plus right now it's raining" Zeus said

"So what? I will walk through the streets soaking wet, if that's what it takes" He snapped

"Fine.. I can't control you." Zeus said as he returned to what he was doing

After that, Atlas set off and walked through the rain in search of Aeron.

Aeron's POV:

"Don't worry Junior, we'll find some place to hide." I said looking back at junior, who was crying

Suddenly I was confronted with the infectious disease filled people, they were slowly honing in on me. I flew above them and slashed their heads off one by one. Protecting Junior's innocence in the meantime. I felt something come over me and I knew it wasn't good. I felt my body change in ways I was not familiar with. When it all stopped, I looked at my reflection in the rain puddles around me. I was a monster, my body had changed into a full demon. I was no longer recognizable. My eyes were white, all my teeth were sharp to some degree like a canine, and I had large monstrous claws. Junior began to freak out even more but I couldn't do anything to help, and if I could, I was too scared to touch him with the knives I had attached to my fingers now.

A few days later in this monstrous look, I was encountered by Rain and Jade. When they saw me they cowered in fear, especially Rain. I picked Rain up and Jade tried to lunge at me. I let out a loud roar causing Jade to stumble backwards. Rain was screaming and wiggling to try and get away from me. Eventually I looked him in the eyes and he immediately knew who I was. Jade tried to attack me again and Rain shouted at her this time.

"JADE STOP! HE'S NOT GONNA KILL US." Rain shouted

Jade stood there for a moment before speaking, "What do you mean by 'he's not gonna kill us'?"

"It's Aeron." Rain said bluntly

"Since when- did he get infected?" Jade asked

"No I didn't get infected. I'm a demon." I explained

Jade and Rain both went still. I figured that was going to happen so I changed the subject.

"Also why did you save me?" I asked, looking at Rain

"Because it's you" Rain replied

"Yeah and I tried to kill you last time I saw you remember? So why now do you want to spare me?" I asked

"Uh because I realized it was you" They said, still not being able to come up with an answer

"Uh is no one gonna ask why or what is happening" Jade asked "like why is he a huge monster"

I put Rain down before answering Jade, "I'm not a monster, I'm a demon thank you."

"A DEMON?!" Rain shouted before falling trying to get away from me

Rain began to scramble and crawl backwards. Jade just looked in terror but she didn't move. I tried to explain things before either of them fainted.

"Listen I'm not deadly. I'm just a demon. And I'm protecting a little monster as well." I said

"A little monster..?" Jade asked

"Yes, his name is Aeron but I call him junior." I said while holding Junior up so they can see

"He's- a baby werewolf?" Jade asked

"I believe so.. cause I've never seen a furry demon." I replied

"Is he gonna bite?" Rain asked

"No, he honestly just stares at my tail." I said

Junior cooed at my tail right on cue and Rain and Jade immediately melted. Rain wanted to hold him so I let them. He was so happy holding Junior. Junior was all giggly and happy just from the attention. Suddenly Dagon appeared out of nowhere and almost knocked me out. Rain and Jade cowered behind a broken down wall, Rain tried everything to protect Junior as he was still holding him.

"Aw what's this? Not as strong as you think you are?" Dagon laughed "what will the legion think of you? Cause you still have Kaliana don't you"

"Her name.. is not... Kaliana... You PIECE OF SHIT" I shouted

Dagon picked me up by my throat and laughed, "That is the name the legion gave her, that is her name. As for you.. you don't have any right to call me anything"

"I have every right-" I began

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT, YOU ARE BELOW ME" Dagon roared as he threw me into a wall

Rain cried out my name as he saw me get thrown into the wall. Dagon was reeling in evil laughter from my pain when he heard Rain, he immediately stopped his haunting laughter to stare Rain down.

"I remember you..." Dagon smiled

"You were the one who tried to kill me-" Rain muttered

"Precisely.." Dagon said as he inches closer and closer to Rain

Rain get backing up until they couldn't back up anymore. I could see the fear in their eyes as Dagon got close enough to tower over him. He grabbed his knife out of the sheathe twisting his body in preparation to attack Rain.

"Say goodbye to him you peasant" He said giggling at me

I couldn't see, but all I heard was Rain cry out in pain.

"RAINNN NOOO" I cried out as I heard scream