Part 21

Kali's POV:

"You're a fucking snake. And I will say it for a third time if I have to" Zeus spat out violently

"I'm not a snake" Rain snapped defending themselves

"You still didn't answer ANY of my questions" Azhia said jumping in again with Zeus

I could feel the energy getting progressively worse as they continued in on Rain and Jade. I wanted to cut the tension or the conversation rather but, I realized there was no way I could stop the force that was Azhia and Hazeus.

"Listen here, I was about to get to that if you had waited" Rain retorted

"Don't you fucken dare 'listen here' me, this isn't a time to wait on your ass. This is a time for you to answer these fucking questions" Azhia replied furiously

"Yeah and don't lie because you're arms distance from me and I got two friends who'd like to meet you." Zeus said threatening to fight Rain

"Ugh fine. I was telling Jade about how I couldn't bring Aeron with me to the club so, she offered to come with me" They explained

"Yet you've been flirting with her the entire time" Zane butted in while watching his drink swirl in his hand

"Yeah if anything you should be concerned about Aeron and not here with HER." Zeus said backing his brother up

"What? Was I supposed to go alone?" Rain retorted

The group went silent from the stupid comment they just made. However it didn't take long before they went back to going back and forth between each other, arguing; some people occasionally looking towards us. I wanted to just tell them to shut up. I was concerned for Aeron; granted I knew Atlas would take care of him.

About thirty minutes later, Azhia looked like she was going to jump across the table. She was bouncing her leg and holding her head. She also was biting her tongue, I assumed she didn't want to say something too out of hand. Although, I think Zeus had that covered for everyone at the table. One thing I noticed was Val's awkward silence, he just sat there watching it happen. I assumed he just didn't want to add to the drama but you could see one wrong statement and this might turn differently.

"Y'all act like I'm supposed to go alone" Rain repeated

"Rain, I get you didn't want to be here alone. But it really is pointing to abandonment issues and lack of handling yourself when you're alone. Hence why you got our buddy around your finger" Zane said calmly "plus we're all here. You're technically not alone"

"Well I don't know Azhia that well, the only person I know well enough is Kali" Rain said throwing me under the bus

I felt all eyes turn on me.
"Just cause you know me well doesn't mean we're friends, you only know me because of Aeron. Which if you haven't gotten the message, the reason he isn't here is because of you" I began "oh and did I mention he's super drunk right now and Atlas is there taking care of him because you're too incompetent and up Jade's ass to even notice when your boyfriend is struggling. Cause I saw you in Jade's pants the other day, so don't throw me under the bus again."

Jade looked as if she was innocent, and Rain looked bewildered that I had spoken the truth.

"Also if you'd like to take this outside-" I continued before I was cut off by Atlas barging in with Aeron around him

Azhia gasped at Aeron's state. Zane and Zeus immediately hopped over the back of the seat to grab him and carry him to the table. Atlas looked pained as well, however I could see his anger was more directed at Rain. All he was doing was giving them a death stare. Immediately Rain pretended to care, they tried to get up and cater to Aeron but Atlas was not having it. He ran over and pushed Rain back in his seat, Rain looked up at Atlas in surprise just like the rest of us did.

"You don't deserve to care for his poor soul. Since you fucking BROKE it" Atlas snapped

He was progressively getting closer to Rain's face and getting angrier and angrier with every word, granted we couldn't tell what he was saying. Rain was scared, you could see it plastered on their expression, I was scared too honestly. Atlas was the calmer type, now I had first met him at the group house but I knew he wasn't a troublemaker.

"Atlas... please.. let the kid go.." Aeron whined

Atlas snapped his head around but still had a hold on Rain, "Why? He hurt you."

Hazeus and Zane began to rub Aeron's back as he struggled to sit up, "Rain knows the truth... they know what they did and Jade knows too.. just let them go.."

Aeron looked beyond pained, as if he didn't want to say those words. But I knew he was doing the right thing.
Atlas turned back to Rain and pulled them up by their shirt before saying one final thing.

"You better be lucky your.. boyfriend saved your ass" He said inches from Rain's face

"I'm not their boyfriend anymore..." Aeron spoke up

We all turned our heads to Aeron in shock, Azhia more in shock than any of us.

"Aeron how do you know about any of this..?" Azhia asked

"K-Kali told me about Rain and Jade fucking in her car..." Aeron explained "and Kali doesn't lie because she has something only me and Rain know about"

"Fuck.." Rain mumbled under their breath

Azhia turned to me in confusion, I sighed in disappointment because I knew I was going to have to explain myself. I sat up and sprouted my wings, in that same moment my eyes turned gold and my fangs poked out. The group looked horrified and shocked. Jade fainted and yet no one cared except Rain. When my wings sprouted, a few feathers came loose and floated towards the group. Zane caught it and was staring at it in awe.

"DON'T-" Me and Aeron said in unison

"Don't what?" Zane looked in confusion

"Don't touch it.. don't stroke the feather either." I began to explain "It's uh..."

"For succubi like her, it's a sexual tension thing. It's already bad enough that you're holding it" Aeron jumped in to save me from having to explain it

Zane immediately threw the feather and made a noise of disgust. Azhia was shockingly quiet and didn't speak up.

"Azhia, she's harmless. And yes to everyone else at this table who's confused... supernatural beings exist." I said

"But how does she-" Zeus tried to speak up

"Don't ask, you'll be even more confused" I said cutting him off

Zeus mouthed the word 'oh' before putting his head back down. I put my wings and such away to keep from the distractions.

"Anyways.. Rain you aren't slick. We're done. Get out." Aeron said after a brief pause

"But-" Rain tried to say

"I said get out" He shouted

Rain got up with Jade and left, we all made a big sigh of relief when they left and then welcomed Atlas to stay with us for the rest of the night while it was still young.