Chapter 42

Ever since Punz had made it back to Hermitcraft, X has been out of his mind with worry. He knew things weren't good on that server, but hearing it from Punz didn't ease his worry, especially since he could contact anyone on that server.

X has been working diligently, trying to find some way to get a connection through. He was just about to give up for the night when his communicator went off. He grabbed it thinking that it was just one of her hermits.

His eyes widened in shock when he saw what the tag was. He got a message from Phil. he responded and then opened the main chat for Hermitcraft. After the message was sent the chat exploded.

<XisumaVoid> Guys, I have an important update. I have gotten in contact with Phil.

<GoodTimesWithScar> I haven't gotten anything from Purpled yet.

<Punz> I've got messages from Ponk.

<Fundy> I've even gotten messages from Wilbur.

<Tubbo_> Does that mean we have contact with everyone again.

<XisumaVoid> I think so. Phil wants to set up a call to get everyone up to speed tomorrow morning. Phil wants it to be early morning, so can everyone come to my base at 6:30 tomorrow morning.. That's all I have, so goodnight everyone.

<Tubbo_> Goodnight X

<GoodTimesWithScar> Goodnight X. Thank you for the information.

X then set down his communicator and went to bed with anticipation for the next day. He felt to bed feeling lighter than he had in many days.

\_(0.0)_/

Scar woke up early the next day, finding it difficult to sleep that night. He was excited, but also worried for the meeting happening. He was excited to get some information on Purpled and how he was, but he was also worried. Purpled usually always responded to Scar messages, but he never responded last night.

Scar made his way to the kitchen to start preparing food for the minors staying with him. He was surprised that they all stayed with him, especially Fundy since he was Iskall's friend, not that he didn't mind the company.

He made breakfast like usual while the kids were sleeping. Jellies was already up and rubbing against his legs. He leaned down to pick her up. She jumped into his arms and settled herself on his shoulder. Scar reached up and pet her.

"Aww," someone said from behind Scar, which made him jump, but Jellie stayed on somehow. Scar turned around and saw that it was Tubbo. "What are you doing so early?" Scar asked, still calming down.

"I couldn't sleep last night. What about you?" Tubbo asked, sitting in a stool across from Scar. All of his fanboying had cooled down over the time he had spent here. "Same, but I also had to make breakfast for you munchkins," Scar said, leaning across the counter to ruffle Tubbo's hair.

Tubbo pulled away and pouted, "I asked you to stop doing that." Scar laughed, "I don't listen very well." He then went back to his pancakes and flipped them over. "Should I wake the others up?" Tubbo asked, seeing that breakfast was almost done.

"Nah, let them sleep for a bit more. I feel like it's going to be a long day." Scar said. He then passed Tubbo a plate of pancakes. "There's syrup, fresh fruit, whip cream, butter, and chocolate sauce in the fridge.

Scar said, getting himself a plate and shutting off the stove. "Thank you," Tubbo said as he grabbed the butter and syrup. "No problem," Scar then went and grabbed some fruit to cut up and some whip cream.

Tubbo went and sat at the island again to eat. Scar joined him a few moments later when he had made his own plate. "How are you guys holding up?" Scar asked. It wasn't the first time he had asked this question, but he usually never got a straight answer.

Purpled in HermitcraftOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara