The Best Part of Me

Chapter 36
( The next day )
Rachels pov :
I woke up early this morning to go for my daily run . I came down stairs and went to go grab my head phones . I saw Finn sleeping peacefully on with Peyton the couch I smiled and put the blanket over them and then left . 2 hours later I came back to see everyone was up and something was cooking in the kitchen . "Goodmorning Rachel. " Finn said as he was cooking . "Goodmorning Finn." I said . He then picked up a stack of pancakes and put them on a plate bringing them to the table and said , "Kids breakfast!" He yelled. The kids came rushing in and sat down . "Good morning mom , good morning Finn . " the boys said. "Good morning guys . " I said and kissed them on their heads. "So whats the plan for today?" Asked Finn. "Well I have rehearsal till 3 and then I have to be at the show by 5 so you can take everyone to central park and then maybe after the show we can all go out to dinner. " I said. "That's sounds good. " He said. "Rachel can we come see the show ?" Asked Sawyer. "Sure. I get ticket each show so you all can come if thats alright with Finn. " I said. "Yeah thats fine . " He said as we ate . "Okay great well I better go get ready I'll see you all later. " I said and then got up kissed the boys on their heads and left to get a shower .

(The show )
I belted out my final note and the crowd clapped and cheered for me and the curtain closed . After the show and dinner Finn , the kids , and I were walking in central park. The kids were ahead of us so it was just Finn and I. "Rachel." He said. "Yeah?" I asked. "You did really great tonight. " He told me. I smiled, "Thanks. " I said. "Do you it? " He asked me . "What?" I asked confused. "Lima , the girls , the glee club, me ?" He asked . "Of course I do . I miss the glee club, the girls , my parents , you . " I said. "So why don't you come back then ?" He asked me. "Finn its hard , everytime I look at those girls or Lima , I think of you and what we had and trying to be around that it kills me . " I told him. "Rachel , we have nothing without you , the girls and I we love you and the boys . I love you Rachel, you are the best part of me , you and the boys . I need you because without you I have nothing. " he told me "Finn. " I said. "Look me in the eye's and tell me you don't love me , tell me that there not even a little part of you that doesn't have feelings for me because I know deep down you do love me . " He said . I looked at him in the eyes and they sparkled . "I....I.... I can't do this . " I said and walked away from him.