Young Love

Chapter 16
( 1 month later )
Dannys pov :
Last month my mom came back. I never thought I would see her again after she left us but now that she's back , she doesn't even feel like my mom , she just feels like a stranger . I love having Rachel around because she always knows what to say and even though she's not my age I really enjoy hanging out with her . I just hope that my mom doesn't ruin my dads and Rachels relationship. He's so happy when shes with him its like since she came here he's been a whole different person , a better person . I walked into school and headed to see my on and off boyfriend , Drew . I was walking to his locker when I saw a blonde hair girl in a cheerios uniform kissing him. "What the hell Drew!" I yelled at him.  He pulled away quickly and said , "Danny babe , whats up ? " He asked trying to act like nothing happened . "Don't act like you weren't just kissing that slut!" I yelled. "Excuse me bitch!" She said. "Oh shut up before I snap you like a twig. " I said and she ran away scared. "How dare you cheat on me ! After everything I've done for you , this is how you treat me. I gave you my heart and you crushed it . " I told him. "Danny I love you can we just forget about this and move on . Come on baby I know you love me . " He said as he touched my cheek . "Get off of me!" I yelled. "You ain't nothing without me just a little... " Suddenly a boy with dirty blonde hair came up and punched him in the face . "What the hell dude! " Drew shouted . "Apoligize to her now !" The boy demanded. Drew looked at me , "I'm sorry . " He said. "Good now leave . " the boy demanded and then Drew got up and ran away. I looked at the boy and he said , "Are you alright? He asked me . "Yeah I'm fine thank you um.... " "Ryder . My name is Ryder Lynn. " He told me . I smiled, "Well thank you Ryder , I'm Danielle Hudson but you can call me Danny. " I told him . He smiled, "So whats a girl like you doing with a scum bag like that ?" He asked me . "Well he was my boyfriend but not anymore. " I said. "Well if its any consolation you can do alot better then him . " He said . "Thanks . " I said. "Anytime . " He said. "So I'll see you around. " I said. "Yeah totally,  heres my  number if you want it . " He said . "Thanks I'll text you. " I said. "Okay sounds good. " He said with a smile . I smiled and then the bell rang so I kissed him on the cheek and said, "Bye Ryder. " and then walked away .