Your the One

Chapter 39
(2 weeks later )
Final Chapter
Rachels pov :
Its been 2 weeks since Finn left and I miss him like crazy . Danny called me though telling that the football team made it to playoffs so I decided to come back and suprise them at the game . I was in the living room waiting for the boys to come down so we could leave . I started to look at pictures from highschool and I came across this picture of Finn and I in glee club , I smiled and then I remembered how happy we were together . Suddenly the boys came down and we left .

Finns pov :
( 5 hours later )
 I was in my office when there was a knock on my door.  I opened the door and said, "Rachel , hi. " She smiled. "Hi Finn. " She said. "What are you doing here ?" I asked her. "I just wanted to wish you luck tonight . " She said. "Thanks. " I said. "Your welcome . " She said. She started to walk away when I said, "Rachel. " She turned around , "Yeah?" She asked . Now your chance Finn, tell her that she's the only one for you . I thought. I smilwd and said , "Just wanted to say thanks for coming.  " I told her.  She smiled and hugged me you blew it Hudson. I thought . "I wouldn't miss this for the world . ” She said and then left. 

Rachels pov :
I walked out of the locker and thought You blew it Berry and then left . 2 hours later it was the last quarter and there were only a couple minutes left and the team was 2 down . It started to thunder and so I looked at Danny and said , "Hey I'm going to get going." "Are you sure ?" She asked me . "Yeah I have to get back to the house and be in the city by tomorrow. " I said. "Okay well be safe. " She told me . I smiled and gave her a hug.  "I will. " I said.

Finns pov :
"Bring it in guys . " I said. I looked up and there was Rachel giving a hug to Danny like she was about to leave . Go to her Hudson. I thought. I looked at the team knowing that they were counting on me to help them win . I looked at Puck and then at Rachel who was about to leave.  I gave the clip board to Puck and said , "Its up to you now to win. " I then ran up the bleechers and yelled , "Rachel!"

Rachels pov :
I turned around when I heard someone yell , "Rachel !" I turned around saw Finn he ran to me and said , "I don't want to lose you again Rachel I love you . "  he told me . "But what about everyone else ?" I asked him. "Rachel the girls and I have nothing without you if I have to we'll move to New York . " He said  . "You would do that ?" I asked. "I would do anything to make you happy . " He said . I smiled and said ,"I don't want to lose you either Finn,  I love you too." He smiled leaned in kissing me passionatley.

                        The End .