The Job Offer

Chapter 19
( 3 weeks later )
Rachels pov :
Its been 3 weeks since I broke up with Finn and since then I've been miserable. The only reason I broke up with him was because I didn't want him to lose the girls . I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I was the cause of him losing his kids. I love him so much and if breaking up with him is what I have to do then I'll do it . I was in my room watching a romantic movie when Andrew came in . "Mom, " He said . "Yes Andy ?" I said. "Theres some lady on the phone for you. " He said and handed it to me. "Hello?" I said. "Hello this is Shannon Roberts is this Rachel Berry? " She asked . "Yes this is she . " I said. "Hello Ms.Berry , I have been looking for someone to play the role of Elphba in the broadway production of Wicked and I was looking over some of yours from Funny Girl and I think you be the perfect fit for this role so what do you say come to New York and get back on broadway. " She said . " Oh Ms.Roberts , as generous as that is I have two boys now and I haven't been on broadway in years , plus I don't even live in New York anymore . " I told her. "I understand Rachel but if you would please just take a couple days to think about it we can set you up with a apartment for you and your boys. " She said. I thought for a moment Maybe this is what I need . "Actually you know what I'll do it . When do I need to be there ?" I asked. "Rehearsals start in two months. " She said. "Great I'll be there. " I said. "Fantastic! I'll have your agent fax you the papers. " She said. "Thank you so much . " I said. "No thank you. " She said and hung up .