The Breakup

Chapter 18
( 2 days later )
Finns pov :
I was in the house cleaning up when someone knocked on my door . I opened the door to see Celia standing there looking upset . "What are you doing here ? " I asked. She then barged in and said , "Your girlfriend is a bitch and I don't think she should be around our kids. " She told me . "Correction I don't want her around our kids at all!" She yelled. "Woah back it up a second what happened ?" I asked her. "She barged into the Lima Bean and started calling me all these names saying I'm an unfit mother. " She said. "What we're talking about Rachel here she would never do that." I said. "Well she did and you have a choice you can either get rid of her or you can say goodbye to the kids because I will get full custody. " She said. "What you can't do that !" I said. "Oh yes I can and I will , so its your choice . " She said and then stormed out . Rachel wouldn't do this , she can't take away the kids from me . I said and then I realized what I had to do the worst thing I could do break up with Rachel . I walked across the street and saw Rachel unloading the groceries. "Hey! " She said happily when she saw me and then she saw the expression on my face, "Is everything okay? " She asked me . "How could you do this to me do you realize what you have done !" I yelled. "What are you talking about ? " She asked confused. "You know exactly what I'm talking about you yelling at Celia calling her a bad mom and now because of you I might lose the girls ." I said. "What are talking about Finn?" She asked. "You know exactly what I'm talking about . " I said angrily. "No I don't, the last time I saw Celia was at the Lima Bean and she told me to stay the hell away from you and the kids and go back to New York. " She told me . "What ?" I said. "Finn she's trying to get you back by turning us against each other. " She told me . "Well Rachel if we don't break up then I might lose the kids . " I said. "What . " She said shocked . "She threatening to take away the girls and get full custody if I stay with you." I said. "She can't do that though she has no rights. " She said. "Apparently she does . " I said. I sat down on the porch, "What am I going to do?" I said. "I'm so sorry Finn. " She said. "I don't want to lose you Rachel. " I said. She looked down and said , " I know but I don't want you to lose the girls because they need you and if breaking up is what we need to do then maybe its for the best. " She said. "No we'll find a way. " I told her . "Finn I love you and I love those girls so much and I would do anything for you. You have been so kind to me and the boys and I couldn't have asked for anyone better to be with. " She said as tears fell down her cheek. "Don't do this Rachel. " I begged. "I hate as much as you do but right now its what we have to do. " She told me . "I love you so much. " I said and I kissed her passionatly one last time. She then wiped her tears and said , "Goodbye Finn. " and then grabbed her groceries and went into the house.