Wake up

Chapter 25
Rachels pov :
I opened my eyes to see a blonde hair man standing before me I smiled and said, "Hi Sam . "

Finns pov :
I sat in the waiting room with the kids waiting for the doctor to come out . Then suddenly a doctor came out and said , "Rachel Berry, I stood up and said , "Yes. " I walked over to him and said , "Are you family?" He asked me. "No but her two boys are here with me but other than that its just me . " I told him. He looked at me and said , "Well in that case I have some good news and bad news. " He said . "What?" I asked. "The good news is that we got the bullet out and she is secure but the bad news is is she is in a medically induced coma and she may not wake up. " He told me. My heart dropped, "I don't understand. " I told him. "You see sir the bullet was about 4 inches from reaching her heart its a mircle she survived at all considering the circumstances. " He said . "Can we see her ? " I asked. "Of course. " He said and walked away .

Rachels pov :
"Hi Sam. " I said with a smile on my face. "Hello my darling . " He said holding my cheek. "What happened , where am I?" I asked confused . He helped me up and said , "You were shot Rachel . " He told me . "I don't feel anything. " I said. "Thats because this is all in your head . " He told me .

Finns pov :
We all walked into Rachels hospital room . She had an oxgen mask on and tank right next to her . I sat down and the kids didn't know what to do . "This is all your fault !" Andrew saif angrily and stormed out . I got up quickly and followed him .

Rachels pov :
"Why am I here ?" I asked him . "I could ask you the same thing . " Sam said. "Aren't you dead ?" I asked him. He smiled, "Yeah I'm dead but in actuality I'm just a figment of your imagination. " He said. "So then you're not real. " I said. "Well I'm a spirit but technically no I'm not real ." He said.

Finns pov :
I ran after Andrew but I couldn't find him . I went outside to see him sitting on a bench holding a baseball looking at it . I sighed and sat down, "Hey bud." I said. "I'm not your bud. " He told me angrily . "Are you alright? " I asked. "No I'm not my mom is in the hospital because of you. " He said. "Look I know it's my fault but your mom is like a super hero . She saved Peytons life and mine out of the good of her heart . She's stronger than you think and she will get through this I promise you. " I said. "And what if she doesn't? " He said. "She will she always comes through. " I told him.

Rachels pov :
"I missed you Sammy. " I said. "I know Rach , I miss you too and the boys . " He said. "Are they doing okay?" He asked me. "Their happy I think. " I told him. "And this Finn guy is he good to you ?" He asked me.

Finns pov :
"Rachel please wake up. I need you , I love you . And if you wake up I promise you I'll never let you go again. Please just open your eyes. " I said. I sat in the chair alone with no answer from her . "You saved me and my family, and that is the best thing you could ever do for me . " I said.

Rachels pov :
"Finn is the best , he loves me and loves the boys, you would like him ." I said. "Do you love him ?" He asked me. "Yeah I do. " I said. "Does he know that? " he asked me . "I hope so. " I said. Suddenly I got this huge pain in my heart .

Finns pov :
I sat there quietly and then suddenly the monitor started to move quickly and her heart rate started to drop. "RACHEL!" I yelled . I got up quickly and yelled , "Someone help !" Then an emergency team came rushing in .

Rachels pov :
"Ow!!!" I said. "Whats happening ?" I asked Sam falling to the floor . "Rachel just try to breath your heart rate is dropping. " He told me . "Just breath!" He said .

Finns pov :
"Her heart rate is dropping! " the doctor said ."What is going on is she going to be okay ?" I asked. "She's going into shock . " Ons of the nurses said . "Can somebody please tell me whats going on? " I asked. "Get him out of here !" The doctor said . "I'm sorry sir but you need to go we got this under control. " one of the nurses said. "Clear!" The doctor yelled and shocked Rachels body . "It's working !" The nurse said. "No I have to stay. " I told her. "Sir I told you to leave . " One of the nurses said and then forced me out .

Rachels pov :
"Rachel its okay jusy breath. " Sam told me . Suddenly the pain stopped I held my chest and Sam said , "Are you okay? " He asked me. "Yeah I'm okay now . " I said. "Good. " Sam said . "Sam, I miss you . " I told him. He smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek, "I missed you too but you need to wake up Rachel. You have to open your eyes and go back to our boys and Finn , they need you and you need them. " He said . "And what if Finn doesn't. " I said. "He does and your just going to have to trust me. " He said .

Finns pov :
I sat there for 30 minutes waiting for the doctor he finally came out . I stood up , "How is she ? " I asked him. "She's stable again but her heart rate started to drop. " He said. "Is she going to be okay? " I asked. "She'll be fine Mr.Hudson. " He said and walked away .

Rachels pov :
"How do I get out of here ?" I asked Sam. "All you have to do is open your eyes and wake up. " He said . "What how do I do that? " I asked him. "You know how just do it . " He said . I smiled , "I love you Sam. " I said. "I love you too Rachel , tell the boys I'm okay. " He said and then kissed me on the head and disappeared . I closed my eyes and then opened them. I looked up to see a blue cealing fan. I over and saw Finn sitting there asleep.

Finns pov :
3 hours later I sent the kids home to get some sleep and I stayed with Rachel . I fell asleep for a bit and then some said , "Finn. " I opened my eyes and saw the beautiful brunette smiling at me . "Rachel your okay. " he said. "I'm okay and I'm not going anywhere. " She said.