Bonding

Chapter 9
( 2 months later )
Finns pov :
It's been 2 months since Rachel moved back home and since then life has been a lot better. The girls love Rachel even Danny seems to like her . However her boys aren't to crazy about me they think that we're dating however were just friends . I just wish I could find a way to bond with them . I was in the yard mowing my lawn when I saw Alex and Andrew in their yard playing baseball. "Come on Alex hit the ball. " Andrew said . "Shut up !" Alex snapped . I turned the lawn mower off and went over to their yard . "Hey boys. " I said. They looked at me , "My moms inside ." Andrew said rudley. "I know but I'm not here to see her. " I said. "Then what do you want ?" Andrew asked. "Well I saw that you guys were playing baseball and I was wondering maybe I could play too. " I asked . "Sure!" Alex excalmed . "What No!" Andrew said and then they went behind the tree and started to bicker . A couple seconds later they came back out and then Andrew said , "Fine you can play . . " he said . "Cool . " I said and the he handed me the ball. I threw the ball and Alex missed it . "Strike 1." Andrew said. "It's okay bud you'll get it . " I said. "I'm not your bud. " He snapped. He then got into position and then I threw the ball and he missed again , "Strike 2!" Andrew said . "Shut up butt face !" Alex said . "Okay time out !" I said. I then went up to Alex and said , "Listen man , you have a great swing but a terrible attitude the trick to baseball is to relax and focus on the ball. Now all that anger you have is great but instead of taking it out on me and your brother take it out on that baseball. " I said. "Now Andrew I want you to pitch and Alex hit the ball. " I said. Andrew took the ball and then I looked at Alex and said , "Now , tighten your hands and raise your bat to shoulder length. " I told him and he did it. "Good now lock your eyes on the ball and the pitcher and give him the scariest most ferocious look and show him that your not scared of him and its okay to show some teeth. " I said and then he looked Andrew and gave him the most ferocious look as possible striken him with fear. "good. Now Andrew throw the ball. " I told him . Andrew threw the ball and Alex swang his bat immediately getting contact with the ball. "Woah." We all said watching the ball go past all the houses and then we heard glass smash and a car alarm go off. I looked at the boys and said, "Run! " and we all ran into the house. We came into the house laughing . "And then the ball went woosh!!! And then it went past all these houses . It was so awesome! " Andrew said . "So Awesome!" Alex said . "Boys?" Rachel said from the kitchen . "In here ma!" Andrew said. She then walked out of the kitchen and said, "Hey Finn whats going on ? " She asked . "Mom you should've been there we were playing baseball and Alex hit the ball and it went flying !" Andrew exclaimed . "It was so cool!" Alex said . "Thats amazing honey. " She said and gave him a hug , "Now go wash up you two its time for lunch . " she said . "Can Finn stay for lunch!" Alex asked . "Well if he wants . " She said looking at me , "Well I don't know what about the girls . " I said."Just tell them to come on over I made some pizza theres plenty for them . " She said . "Okay sounds great. " I said. "Awesome. " She said and then she went into the kitchen.