Gone Girl

Chapter 26
Rachels pov :
I ran out of the school and went to my car and drove off. As soon as I got home I opened the door and started to pack my suitcase and the boys.As I was packing a picture of Finn and I fell on the floor . I picked it up and then suddenly started to cry . how could I leave ? I love him . I thought but then I remembered that he didnt love me anymore and he wanted me to leave so I continued to pack. 6 hours later the boys got home from school , "Hey mom. " Andrew said . "Get in the car we're leaving . " I told them . "Where ?" He asked me. "We're taking a little road trip." I told them. "What about school?" He asked me . "Forget about it. " I said. "Okay who are you and what have you done to my real mother ?" He asked sarcastically. "Come on boys it'll be fun . " I said. "Okay . " they said and we got into the car and left .

Finns pov :
I rushed as quickly as I could home , I needed to find Rachel and apologize to her. I felt so bad about what I said I needed to tell her that she can't leave and I love her . I walked across the street to see that Rachels car wasn't there. I knocked on the door but no body answered. I finally pulled out my phone and called her please pick up Rachel I thought but she didn't pick up . It was too late and she was gone .