McKinley

Chapter 5
( 3 days later )
Rachels pov :
"Boys wake up its time for school . " I said. "Five more minutes. " Andrew said . "Yeah five more minutes. " Alex said. "Now you don't wanna be late for your first day now do you ? " I asked. "Well I don't wanna go. " Andrew complained. "It won't be that bad I promise.  " I said. "How do you know ? " He asked. "Because I went to McKinley and I loved it . So before you say you hate it give it a chance. " I said. "Fine . " He said and rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom. "Do I have to get up to? " Alex asked me . I smiled and said , "Of course you do . " "What if I dont?" He asked me. I smirked and said , "Well then I'll just have to get the tickle monster to tickle you!" I said and then I started to tickle him.  He laughed histarically, "Okay okay I'm up I'm up! " he said . "Good now get dress you goof ball. " I said and went down stairs.

Finns pov :
"Girls its time to get up!" I yelled from down stairs. "Good morning dad. " Peyton and Sawyer said and then gave me a hug as they sat down. "Good morning girls where's Danny ?" I asked. "Oh she left early . " Sawyer said. "Why?" I asked. "Well apparently she's meeting up with Addison but I think she just wants to make out with that boy Drew. " Peyton said. "And how would you know ?" I asked curiously.  "Who do you think she's always talking too . " She said.  "Oh boy promise me you'll never get a boyfriend." I said. "I promise boys are icky well except you daddy . " She said. "Thats right and don't forget that. " I said. "Okay come on its time to go to school.  " I said and put their bowls in the sink gave them their lunch money and sent them to the bus stop . "Dad wait !" Sawyer said . "Whats up?" I asked. "I have dance lessons after school promise me you won't be late again . " She said . "I won't I promise I'll be there. " I said . She smiled , "Okay bye love you . " and she ran off . " Love you too . " I said but before I knew it she was gone .

Rachels pov :
I  pulled up to the parking space at McKinley High School and Andrew looked at me , "Okay mom I'll see you later . " he said but I stopped him , "Wait don't forget your lunch.  " I said. "Mom . " He complained . "What you're a growing boy you need protein . " I said. "Bye mom . " he said and got out of the car . I then got out and followed him he turned around and said , "What are you doing ?" He asked. "What do you mean I'm going to work . " I said. "What do you mean you're going to work ?" He asked. "I'm the new glee club teacher . " I told him. "What!" He said loudly . "I'm the new choir teacher . " I said again . "Why do you hate me ?" He asked sarcastically and left .

Finns pov :
I walked into McKinley to see a brunette girl at the office . "Hi can I help you ? " I asked. The girl turned around and smiled , "Oh hey Finn. " Rachel said. "Hey Rachel what are you doing here? " I asked. "Oh I forgot to tell you I'm the new Choir teacher.  " She said. "Awesome . " I said. "What about you ? " she asked me. "I'm the football coach.  " I told her . "Oh thats cool. " She said. "Well I'll see you at lunch . " I said. "Yeah totally. " She told me . "Okay see you later.  " I said and walked away. I walked into the hall way and saw Danny and her boyfriend Drew making out. "YO! " I yelled. They amediatly pulled away. "Daddy , hi. " Danny said . "My office now ! " I yelled.