Here to stay

Chapter 17
( 2 weeks later )
Rachels pov :
I was at Lima Bean grading papers and drinking my coffee when somebody said, "Oh Rachel! " I turned around and there was Cece in her red mini dress , her red heels and her fake Guest Bag . I put on a fake smile as she sat down and I shut my laptop and said , "Celia , hi. " I said. "What are you doing here ? " She asked me. "Just grading some papers. " I said. "Oh thats right you're a teacher what ever happened to your broadway career? " She asked. "Well I have two boys that need me so I already had my teaching degree so I decided to move back and get back to my roots. " I said. "Is that why you moved across the street from Finn?" She said . "Actually I didn't even know he was my neighbor. " I said. "Right. " She said sarcastically. "I'm sorry , why are you here?" I asked her. "Simply I want you to break up with Finn. " She said . "Excuse you. " I said. "You heard me Rachel , I want you out of the picture. Finn is my husband and we have kid's. " She said. "That you abondoned Celia. " I said. "I made a mistake and now I'm back. " "You're right you did make a mistake, you left the most amazing girls and wonderful husband anybody could ask for. But even though you came back are you willing to stay or are you going to just keep hurting these girls over and over again because if thats your goal if you are just messing with their heads then you have another thing coming Celia . Make no mistake though I love Finn and I love those girls and I'm not going anywhere. " I said . With out a word she got up and stormed out.