The Call

Chapter 33
( The next day )
Rachels pov :
I pulled up to the curve and said, "Welcome back to New York. " I told the boys. We got out and went inside our old apartment. After settling in I ordered some pizza for the boys and I and went to go unpack my stuff. As I was unpacking the phone rang it was Finn. "Hello? " I said. "Rachel thank god you picked up where are you? " He asked me. "I did what you told me to do and I left I'm in New York with the boys. " I told him. "Rachel I didn't mean what I said I was upset okay I love you please come home . " He begged me . I looked down and said, "We both said things that we shouldn't have and I'm sorry but I'm not coming back ever . " I told him and suddenly my heart broke . "Don't do this Rach. " He begged me . "The wicked musical , they still want me to play Elphba so I am . I'm going to have Kurt send out the rest of my stuff and then the boys and I are going to stay in New York. " I told him. "Rachel I need you, the girls need you please come back . " He begged . I wiped my tears and said, "Finn I know you love me and I love you too but I just, I just need my space . " I told him. "Rachel I'm not just some guy you met at the music store and can blow off . I'm in love with you and I will always be in love you because were end game you know that and I know that . " He told me . I was silent for a moment and said, "I have to go. " and hung up.