Simple

Gojo felt himself free falling into a pool of a deep red. When he landed the the liquid splashed everywhere, with several clots falling off his arms. He quickly realized the liquid was blood and found himself turning on his infinity trying to keep the blood away from him. Around him several cursed spirits swam with a lurking presence. He stood up and looked around. He saw a rope that had a long cursed spirit wrapping around it.

He shuddered, but trudged through the clotted-blood pool. As he trudged through, below him a cursed spirit came shooting out of the water, biting off his arm. The crowd when crazy. Gojo groaned, and was about to exorcise the curse, but remembered the rules. He kicked the spirit down with his foot and turned his infinity on again. The startling nature of the attack had caused him to turn it off. He looked at what was once his arm and used his reversed curse technique to instantly regrow it.

He trudged towards the rope, the cursed spirit groaning and moaning. Gojo dismissed the noises and began to pull himself up the rope. He swung his feet onto the platform that the rope was attached to, and immediately a cursed energy tried to jump on it. His infinity caught it, and he continued on, carrying himself with pride. He approached the next obstacle which was several floating platforms covered with flyheads. The tiny cursed spirits did their job messing with his ability to sense cursed energy, because immediately the platform under him was eaten up by a large cursed spirit that Gojo recognized formerly belonged to Geto. Gojo began to hop between the islands, easily dodging the cursed spirit. He jumped onto the next platform, where he began to feel a familiar tugging on his heart, however he ignored it.

The next obstacle was simple parkour over lava. Cursed spirits chased Gojo, but were easily thrown off his trail by his infinity.

He easily went through the obstacles, people watched in awe as he went through unscathed.

It was a tedious task, but one he accomplished with relative ease.

He approached the end, a serious and stoic expression on his face. As he was about to step over the finish line, he stumbled over something...or rather someone.

It was you.

You were naked and afraid. Begging for his help.

Gojo could see that this was in fact a cursed spirit, but his heart wanted to jump out of his chest.

You stood up, trying to hide your nakedness with his clothes and body. He was desperate to help, but he knew if he embraced it, it would only make the curse stronger. He gently pushed you away and continued walking.

However he bumped into you again. You did the same thing.

The endless cycle continued, the crowd now silent.

Gojo felt himself, more and more tempted. His emotions were clouding his thought process.

"Satoru! Don't you love me?!"

"No, I don't, because you're not my wife."

"Satoru!" you whined out.

"No!"

"Please!"

"GOD DAMMIT NO!"

The outburst caused you to go silent. You began to cry, and Gojo wanted so desperately to scoop you up in his arms and hold you like you had always loved.

Your tears however, snapped him out of his emotions. As you cried, your skin literally melted off, revealing a horrifying creature. The simple domain became apparent. Gojo's eyes widened and he snapped the cursed spirit's neck. He saw the finish line and ran towards it. He looked at his score on the screen. "Nine. Dammit."

"Congratulations Gojo Satoru. You only face one casualty. That is a new record." Sukuna smirked, and addressed him along with the crowd, "Our second to last test, is quite simple. We have a cursed energy output measurement device. You simply hit it with the most cursed energy you can muster, and it will be measured out of 10,000."

Gojo noticed a gong. He walked over, to it and looked up at Sukuna who nodded. Gojo shrugged and hit the gong with his purple technique. The thing broke. Everybody looked around shocked. Even Sukuna was surprised.

Gojo smiled, and the screen above the luxury box showed the number 10. He looked back down at you...or at least where you should've been. You couldn't see his strength, and frankly you didn't want to. It hurt his inflated ego, and caused his smile to disappear.

Sukuna regained composure and explained the next test. "Now we will test your techniques. You will preform all of your techniques, and the stronger your techniques, the higher you get scored."

Gojo did the test, and easily received a ten, however your absence weighed on him. He could care less he had secured his spot as 1st place. He cared about you and your approval which was something he didn't have at the moment.