District Omega

"Reveal."

All of sudden several men and women in the area opened their mouths, and cursed spirits crawled out of their mouths.

"What the fuck?!" Itadori jumped over one of the curses and continued running. Gojo immediately followed. 

"Explode."

Several hundred people in the crowd exploded, and Gojo and Itadori were hit. Kiko flew out of Itadori's arms falling on the floor right in the middle of the stampeding crowd of innocent people.

"Oh fuck it." Gojo tore off his dress revealing some sweat pants and a t-shirt. 

He ran and picked up Kiko, then he ran and picked up Itadori. He held Itadori over his shoulder, and Kiko in his left arm. He started teleporting through the crowd, just trying to find a good place to stop.

"Freeze."

The entire crowd froze, except for Gojo. "Can he choose who his words reach?!"

"Salmon Roe."

"I'm not giving you the girl, and I'm definitely not handing myself over. So give it up." Gojo continued to run, and Inumaki started running after him on top of buildings. Gojo threw Kiko up, and fired Curse reversal: red at Inumaki. He caught Kiko while off balance, and made a sharp turn down an alleyway.

"Point."

All of a sudden everybody in the vicinity of Gojo stopped and pointed at him.

"Fall."

A pit opened below Gojo, but he was able to teleport to the top of a building in order to avoid the sinkhole. Inumaki was standing on the top of a building that was across the road. Gojo and Inumaki stood across from each other. Gojo set Kiko and Itadori down. Itadori tore off his clothes to reveal some jeans and a sweatshirt.

"What the hell is this, Inumaki?!" Gojo yelled, "What happened to wanting to be a Jujutsu sorcerer working right by my side?"

"Spicy cod roe."

"Why'd you change sides after my death, that's what I'm trying to understand! You were always soft spoken and strong! Why are you doing this?" Gojo felt anger well up inside him. Inumaki had no reason for doing this, yet he was.

"Seaweed."

"Maki has nothing to do with this!"

"Oh yes I do."

Gojo dodged the three part num-chuks that Maki swung at him.

"Explode!" Inumaki yelled, and all the people in the building Gojo was standing on exploded, causing the entire building to explode.

Maki grabbed onto Itadori's hoodie, and used it to propel herself towards Kiko.

Gojo quickly sent a blast of pure cursed energy towards Maki who was hit, but seemingly unaffected.

A cursed user appeared behind Gojo, and threw Maki a whip, while he used a gun to try and shoot Gojo.

The bullet hit his infinity, however, with his infinity on, Kiko could not grab onto his arm. Maki cracked her whip, and it hit Gojo's infinity.

"INUMAKI, NOW!" Maki screamed, and Inumaki's eyes widened.

"TELEPORT!"

Kiko was immediately teleported to the space right next to Inumaki.

Itadori tried to run towards the building Inumaki was standing on, but Inumaki took control of the situation. "Freeze."

Itadori was frozen in place, and Gojo was the defensive.