Shogunate

ONE MONTH LATER

The sound of loud and dominating Japanese Taiko drums filled the air. People were gathered the temple in Nara. Sukuna stood on the roof rallying the cries of the Japanese citizens, his citizens. They chanted, "EM-PER-POR!" over and over again. 

In front of the capital several thousand Soldiers stood in front as Sukuna's body guards and crowd controllers. The ocean of people cheered and cheered for their new emperor who promised them the glory that they once had form their military dictatorship, or rather their Shogunate. The honor instilled in these people over the course of a month was scary.

Sukuna was intelligent and had manipulated the world by exposing the Jujutsu world and blaming all problems on their supposed leader, Gojo Satoru. He vowed to protect them from evil and any means of destruction as long as they pledge their loyalty. Now they had overthrown the government, and Sukuna was the absolute ruler.

"SETTLE DOWN MY LOYAL FOLLOWERS!" The crowd heard Sukuna's booming voice. Millions of people went silent. His video was being broadcasted all over the world at the moment.

"I AM HERE TODAY TO BEGIN THE ERASURE OF ALL CORRUPT JUJUTSU SOCIETY!"

The crowd burst out in cheering.

Sukuna laughed and held the box Gojo had been sealed in twice now.

"I  HAVE SUCCESSFULLY DEFEATED THE STRONGEST AND MOST CORRUPT JUJUTSU SORCERER THERE EVER WAS AND EVER WILL NOW THAT I AM IN CHARGE! I WILL BE PUBLICLY EXECUTING HIM TO SHAME HIM FOR HIS ACTIONS."

Sukuna broke the seal just as the crowd began to cheer. Gojo was injured and still on his knees. The sight of the crowds was honestly overwhelming and he had no idea what was happening.  Sukuna grabbed Gojo's chin and tilted it up to look at him. "Would you like at that? It's the precious little prince!" He gently pinched Gojo's cheek.

Gojo tried to get on defense, but Sukuna swept him off his feet with a kick. Gojo fell flat on his face. He still hadn't recovered from the fight. He sat up and watched as millions upon millions of people mocked him, booed him, and laughed at him. 

"Introduce yourself Gojo, the people want you." Sukuna whispered in Gojo's ear.

Gojo's pride had been touched, and he immediately forgot about all the mocking and laughing. He struggled to his feet, and smiled. "I'M GOJO SATORU-"

"KILL HIM!"

"BEHEAD HIM!"

"TORTURE HIM!"

Gojo froze. What? Gojo looked around and realized Sukuna was controlling the crowd. They were all loyal to him. He had manipulated millions of people, and now..."

Sukuna grabbed Gojo by the hair and held them over the edge of the roof. "WHAT SHOULD I DO?"

The crowd roared. "KILL HIM!"

Sukuna laughed. "AS YOU WISH! WE WILL MARCH DOWN TO THE CAPITAL WHERE I WILL EXECUTE THE MAN RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR MISERY!"

Gojo struggled, but was too weak to try and stop him. Gojo was tied to a large wooden cross. Soldiers held him as Sukuna stood in front leading the crowd marching to Tokyo. They started chanting "KILL GOJO!"

The people were angry. They threw things at him, spat at him, cursed at him. Gojo had never experienced something so shocking or horrifying, let alone having it happen to him. Gojo held his head in shame, unaware of what he should do. As they approached the capital building Gojo looked around, and saw his own mother and father, and even the heads of the Kamo clan being crucified along with him. The crowd was going crazy trying to kill the many sorcerers that were being raised on crosses above them.