Blessing Turned Curse

"Megumi!" Gojo could not contain his excitement. The boy he had raised and was thought to be missing showed up out of nowhere, and saved Gojo, "You're alive!"

Megumi kicked Geto's lifeless body, and took a match out of his pocket. He lit the match and threw it on Geto's body, the flames immediately engulfed Geto's body.

Gojo jogged over to Megumi, who was now only an inch or two shorter than Gojo.

As Gojo tried to approach Megumi, Megumi summoned his demon dog, who immediately started slowly forcing Gojo to back away by getting ready to pounce.

Gojo laughed, "I don't think your dog recognizes me."

"Oh he recognizes you all right. If I remember correctly, the technique targets only those the shikigami user sees as a target." The voice came from behind Gojo. Gojo immediately knew who it was with the help of his six eyes.

"Toji!" Gojo turned around to see the man that had defeated him many years ago.

"That's me. Surprised you didn't notice me sooner, six eyes." Toji was on the other end of the building, and had a sword in hand.

Gojo furrowed his brow, but looked back at Megumi, "Megumi, what the hell is going on?"

Megumi called his demon dog off, and started walking towards Gojo. Gojo immediately relaxed and started walking towards Megumi.

"Gojo..."

"Not Sensei...?" Gojo smiled nervously at his student, or rather...the boy he raised as his own son.

Megumi stood right in front of Gojo, their faces only a few inches apart.

"You seem like you've gotten a lot stronger." Gojo smiled.

"Yeah, I have. I'm a special grade now."

"I knew you would be strong, I guessed it. So are you two working with the UUGS?" Gojo thought maybe what he thought wasn't true. Maybe Megumi was still good, and Toji had switched sides.

Megumi's face stayed stoic and cold, "No."

"Funny joke Megumi-"

"I'm Sukuna's top general. I'm the second in command of the entire country and all it's territories."

Gojo figured he had switched sides, but he never realized what truly happened, "W-what..?"

Toji chuckled. "Atta boy..."

Megumi got into a summoning stance, and Gojo's eyes widened.

Megumi summoned his strongest shikigami, Mahoraga. Gojo switched on his infinity right before Mahoraga attacked. The wheel above Megumi's head began to spin, as Toji started to fight Gojo in hand to hand combat. Toji was fast, and Mahoraga was closing in behind him while Megumi summoned his demon dogs to assist in the combat. It was overwhelming for Gojo.

Toji was smiling, and Megumi was staring intently. Gojo was on the brink of tears. His student....no, his SON had turned against him, and was trying to kill him.

"Megumi-what did I do to you to make you like this? Was it something I said? Did?" Gojo was practically begging for an answer.

Megumi's face turned even darker than it already was.

"You blamed me for the result of your battle against Sukuna. When Sukuna finally ate the last finger and was taken out of my body, you started blaming me for not being strong enough. So after you were sealed I was captured, and I reconciled with Sukuna..."

. . .

"Megumi Fushiguro! There you are! I just executed your favorite sensei!" Sukuna looked down at Megumi who was sitting on the floor of his prison cell, he didn't seem to care.

"You don't seem to be very angry about the death of your sensei, or rather your father-figure, am I correct?" Sukuna smirked.

"He can die for all I care. He made it obvious he didn't want me after you won the fight..." Megumi's voice was quiet, but it was poisoned with a wretched bitterness.

"His show of hate after that fight was truly pathetic, wasn't it?" Sukuna bent down so he was at eye level with Megumi.

Megumi wiped his eyes, and just stared at the floor.

"I know you realize it's the system that corrupted that man. They told him he was the most powerful and he didn't know what to do when he wasn't anymore. It's not your fault at all." Sukuna stood up and pulled out some keys, "you hate him for what he's done, don't you?"

"What does it matter to you?" Megumi spat out at Sukuna.

"It matters to me because I have a proposal. I understand the need for revenge, and now it feels like you're never going to get it, huh?"

"..."

"Exactly what I thought." Sukuna unlocked the prison cell and opened the door, "I want to give you the opportunity to get some revenge on your dear sensei."

Shamefully, Megumi turned his head to listen.

"I took your dear sensei's wife as my own, but since I am a cursed spirit as of right now, I cannot impregnate her and get an heir. She has had a miscarriage every time. I want to give you the job to be essentially a surrogate man. I just need her pregnant, so I can preform a technique that gives the child my cursed energy levels and technique. So they will still be fully yours, just with my technique. Amazing, huh?"

"Will I get out of this prison too if I do it?"

"Yep, and I forgot to mention, you'll be my top general. I'll train you to be the strongest, and you'll be in charge of everybody in Japan, except for me. So...do we have a deal?"

Megumi stared for a second. The idea of revenge was so appetizing, he just couldn't resist.

"Deal."